Chapter 9

The rays of sunlight hit me and I groaned, standing up from my bed. I yawned and went to the bathroom but was shocked when I noticed a plaster on my neck.

I slowly pulled it off and a fresh bite mark greeted me. I suddenly remembered how Zero was actually a turned vampire and how he bit me to satisfy his hunger.

"Zero..." I shook my head and washed my face, doing my usual morning routine and putting on a new plaster before heading down for breakfast. However on my way down, I smelled humans.

"Oh, Senshi good morning!!" Aidou said and I greeted him the same. He quickly ushered the humans quite forcefully out of the dorm and quickly closed the door when he met the blinding sun.

He complained about it as he rubbed his eyes. "Why are you here?? Everyone's asleep" I said and he told me that those people wants to hire him as a researcher for their company.

Aidou's really smart so I don't blame him to be chased by big people like them. But working in the morning is so not for a vampire aristocrat like him. "How about you?? Why are you up early in the morning??" he asked and I simply answered him "breakfast"

"Oh I see!! By the way, Izuo..." Aidou said while walking away "Who's teeth mark is that??"

My eyes widened and I quickly hid my now naked wound with my hand. He showed off the plaster in his hand and my breath hitched, not used of this side of Aidou.

"The night before the last... There was a sudden smell of blood drifting into the classroom and we were all alarmed" he said "it was only dorm leader Kuran said 'forget about it' that we stopped being restless"

My eyes gazed down. "I see... So Kaname is kind enough to let Zero go and hid the fact that he is turning into a level E vampire. I should thank him and Chairman Cross later---

"I'm very irritated" Aidou's statement snapped me out of my thoughts. Ice traveled all the way down from his feet to mine, trapping my movements. "What are you to Kaname-sama..??"

"Don't you know that he already have  fiance?? You already have the Kiryuu twins in your hands and now you're into Kaname-sama that you even offered your blood to him??"

"T-that's not true!!"

"Don't lie to me... Slut"

"Y-YOU BASTARD!!" I raised my hand and was about to slap him but was held when Kaname caught my wrist. "That's enough, Izuo"

"Dorm Leader Kura---"

.

SLAP!!

.

"Why did you ever think that Izuo would do that sort of thing??" he asked sternly after slapping Aidou in the face as the blonde bowed down to him instantly.

"No... I was being too impudent" Aidou said "I am really sorry, Kaname-sama"

"...Leave"

And with that, Aidou left us alone. I couldn't make myself to look at him in the eye after what Aidou said. Is that really what they see in me?? Am I really a slut in their eyes??

"It seems that he make things to make you angry... Sorry, Izuo"

"No... I'm the one who's sorry"

.

------------------------------

.

I ran as fast as I can away from the dorm. I couldn't contain myself anymore and the tears I've been holding fell completely down my face.