Chapter 13

~Zero Kiryuu's Point Of View~

.

"I'm sorry Zero but are you sure you're alright??" Senshi asked, coming inside the empty room that I usually hang out. I scolded her sarcastically for not knocking and she quickly appologizes. She's really sweet, not that I'll admit it out loud, but she has this warm feeling that makes me trust her more than anyone else.

I snapped out of my thoughts when she suddenly caressed my face. "You seems to be troubled lately" she stated the fact of what seems to be happening to me quite a while and the sincere look into her eyes makes the beast in me loose. I suddenly hold her wrist and slammed her back on the table, knocking the breath out of her.

"Z-Zero---mmphh!!" I didn't know what is happening to me anymore and the next thing I knew, I forcefully kissed her. I held both of her wrists and trapping her movements. I began dominating, exploring every inch of her mouth and down giving feather light kisses to her neck.

My mind seems blank and my focus has long gone. My free hand traveled up her thigh---

.

BAM!!

.

I gasped when I was suddenly thrown to the other side of the room, this time knocking the air out of me. I looked up and saw the familiar glowing crimson eyes of a certain royalty. "Haven't you heard her screaming out your name??" he hissed "You disgusts me, Kiryuu"

I looked at Senshi behind him and saw her tearfull eyes and shaking form. It finally dawned on me of what I did. I was such a trash. I've been feeding on her, taking her away from Ichiru and now I almost raped her. Just what is happening to me?? Why am I like this---??

"Wait!!" I looked up and saw Senshi, holding on to Kuran and preventing him from tearing me shreds. She begged him to spare me and I felt more pathetic than I am for being saved by the woman I almost take advantage of.

Luckily, Kuran agreed and dragged her, leaving me alone in that room...

.

~End of Zero Kiryuu's Point Of View~

.

I tried to keep up from running as Kaname held my hand, dragging me way from Zero. "Don't ever come near him again" Kaname demanded, making my eyes wide. I know what he did but that doesn't mean I should just leave him like that. What if it's just the change that messes up his reasoning??

"I-I'm afraid I can't do that Kaname-sama" I said "H-he hasn't done anything to harm me... It must be a mistake---"

"Then can you explain why are you shaking right now??"

I looked down and realized I am shaking in fear. What he did really made an impact on me. "I-I'm sorry..." I said and suddenly, Kaname pulled me into a hug. He told me that if I ever needed his help, I shouldn't hesitate to tell. I may be a low class vampire but I am still part of the Clan and it is his job to take care of the people he will rule someday...

.

---------------------------

.

~3rd Person's Point Of View~

.

It was another night for the night class students but this time, the atmosphere seems to be heavy than it already was. "New student who's admitted lately, huh??" Ichijo said, his face grim "How mysterious, I smell a crime"

"Is he talking about a book he read yesterday??" Shiki broke the heavy atmosphere making the blonde sweatdropped from his sarcasm, telling him that he's breaking his coolness again. But then again he was ignored and Rima explained to the passive vampire that there really is a new student coming.