Another Adrian trick...

Adrian

                Deep concern for Sydney relented me when I heard what happened to her. I wanted to go to Amberwood but it’s too risky for now. Other rebels might take their chance in using us to blackmail the queen. So I improvise another way to see Sydney. I let my magic flow my mind and gradually close my eyes.

                Again, the sun was shining brightly above the sky. I saw Sydney lying on the grass. I gently walk toward her and called her name.

“Sydney?” she automatically turned to me and was quite shock to see me. The moment she sees me I thought she will go hysterical again; alchemists prohibit being touch by any magic but now I know that all her fears were gone at that time. I didn’t anticipate her next move so when she hop in to hug me, we nearly stumbled on the grass. I chuckled.

“Whoah, sweetheart” I laugh, surprise to fins things almost the same as before.

“I miss you” she whispered. I cupped her chin and saw her eyes sparkled with tears.

“Why the tears, sweetheart?” I said softly but my tears also threatened to make its appearance.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean what I said. I was just upset and confuse” she pleaded.

“I’m not angry sweetheart, never had. I’m just happy that we’re okay now” We just hold each other for the longest time. I apologized for what I sai to her earlier. I told her all my plans if we already fix our personal issues. And without further ado, I kissed her intensely, she responded with equal passion. We were catching our breaths as we ended.

“Does this mean were back together?” I said hopefully. I saw her hesitate and my heart was beating fastly with anticipation.

“Adrian, I think-------“ Before she could finish her sentence, I was snapped back to reality. I found Dimitri shaking my shoulders.

“Bullshit! You idiot Dimitri! Don’t you know how to knock?”  I can’t even control my anger, maybe that’s the after effect of spirits.

“I’m sorry but you need to get ready for tomorrow. The queen agreed for us to stay for this day but we’ll go tomorrow afternoon” he explained calmly.

“Ok, thanks” I apologized. Damn! What is she about to say? I really have to talk to her tomorrow.