How can I live without you, Adrian?

Sydney

                Eddie tried to hush me as I sob and weep at the same time.

“C’mon Sydney. You know I don’t want to see you crying” there was also sadness in his voice.

“I’m L-leaving t-tomorrow and I won’t see him again!” I exclaimed hysterically.

“I hate Rose for breaking this news to you” I saw his jaws clenched.

“Adrian, I l-love h-him but I said things that insulted him. H-how c-can I still have him back?! I’m so s-stupid!” I brushed my hair with my hands and pulled it like an insane person. I keep calling myself names and muttering crazy words.

“Sydney! Stop it! You are not stupid!” He grabbed both my wrist with his one hand and made his other hand wrestle me on bed.

“Don’t touch me! I’m disgusted with myself!” I punched him one after the other but he didn’t even budge even a single time.

“Sydney!”

“Let me go! Let me go!” I struggled to his grip but to no avail.

“Hate me all you want but I won’t let you hurt yourself!” he declared with finality. After 30 minutes of fighting Eddie, exhaustion takes over me as I buried myself into the pile of scattered pillows an crease blankets. I let Eddie pull me to him as he whispered,

“This is not you Sydney. The Sydney I knew is a fighter and never gives up in a challenge” that strike my heart even more. He strokes my hair and kissed my forehead like what he always does to comfort me. I heard Jill entered the room and spread the blankets over me since Eddie was afraid to let me go thinking that if he did I’ll go berserk again. They talk to each other for an hour, while I’m busy silently crying that I didn’t understand a word they said. But one sound that catch my ear before I fell asleep,

“Adrian loves you Sydney” Jill whispered.

                Around 3 am when I woke up I was still leaning on Eddie. I shifted on the other side and surprise to see Jill also lying there. I wondered how we fit ourselves in a duplex bed. I slowly slip out of bed and went to the bathroom. When I got out, I saw Jill and Eddie snuggling each other. I sighed. I went to the window’s edge, settled my head on my knees and cried again. I was not really a cry-baby, hell, I’m not even emotion but when it comes to Adrian, I really can’t help myself.

“Shit!” Eddie exclaimed as he woke up snuggling Jill. The latter was startled and immediately went red as she notices that they were the only two left in bed. Then, when they manage to fix themselves they looked at each other, eyes bugged out.

“Sydney!” both exclaimed. I didn’t utter a word and just left them frantically waking Angeline. It was dark in my place and so they probably didn’t notice me.

“Calm down will you!” Angeline said but she also alertly scrambled out of bed.

“How can we calm down?! She’s vulnerable now, who knows? She might commit to a bloody suicide!” Eddie blurted.

“Eddie!” they dissent.

“Sydney would not do that!” Jill said with conviction.

“C’mon guys, let’s just find her” The dim light from the bedside flooded the room as they become busy making plans of finding me.

“Call Micah, maybe he can start looking on our building” he ordered.

“Maybe we should call Adrian” Jill suggested.

“No, it would be too risky! Maybe you should stay here in case Sydney returns “

“No I’ll help look too” she insisted.

“Fine” Together they stormed out the room. It was quite a disappointment on Eddie and Angeline’s part that they didn’t even search for the room entirely, they even left the door open. I sighed, I wanted to e alone and for the first time in my life I sang a song that I never knew I had memorized.

“I love you goodbye” by Celine Dion

Wish I could be the one

The one who could give you love

The kind of love you really need

Wish I could say to you

That I'll always stay with you

But baby that's not me

You need someone willing to give their heart and soul to you

Promise you forever, baby that's something I can't do

Oh I could say that I'll be all you need

But that would be a lie

I know I'd only hurt you

I know I'd only make you cry

I'm not the one you're needing

I love you, goodbye

Baby, its never ganna work out

I love you, goodbye

                I was trembling with grief as I finished the song. I stood up and was about to walk and close the door when I slip into something. My head hit the edge of the bedside table and all I saw was darkness.

                Don't forget to comment, fan, like and vote!!! What do you think guys??