Adrian Ivashkov and Sydney Sage Forever (Vampire Academy and Bloodline Fanfic)

Disclaimer: Some characters belongs to Richelle Mead, author of VA and Bloodlines series

>Since many requested that Adrian and Sydney must have for scenes so here it is guys!!!.. The first part of this is entitled  (Adrian Ivashkov and Sydney Sage story):Love beyond all Odds... See my profile..lol

Chapter 1

Adrian

          I felt my world stop revolving from that very moment. I never realize that Sydney means more than just a friend to me. Without thinking, I kissed her. Suddenly, the clinic’s room burst open, I saw Micah, Eddie, Jill, Rose and Dimitri’s shock faces.

“What the hell are you doing?”Micah exclaimed

“We’re kissing” I replied. Gently placing Sydney’s head back on the pillows who is still unbelievably unconscious despite of our shared kiss.

“Huh?” they asked dumbfounded.

“Didn’t you saw? We kissed! As in K-I-S-S-I-N-G, kissing!!” that was the time when everybody’s jaws were dropped 5m below the ground. Even Rose, Dimitri and Eddie were shock which is so unusual to caught guardians off guard.

“Yeah2x but you were brothers and sisters right?” Micah asked as he recovered first. I bit my lips and search for Jill’s eyes. Oppsss! Busted!

“Uh oh” I said.

“I think this is the time we reveal our secret to Micah” Jill suggested.

“But-----“Everyone protested but were cut off my Jill.

“We can trust Micah, you know” she convinced. We looked each other and sighed.  Later, we agreed to tell him everything.

“You mean, you’re just pretending to be brothers and sisters?”  He asked for the nth time. For the past hours, we told him about Sydney’s mission to protect Jill and Eddie and Angeline’s role as Jill’s guardian.

“Yes, but you should not tell anyone about this okay?” Jill pleaded. Micah still looks confused and trying to absorb things.

“Of course, you can trust me. Don’t eat me okay?” he joked. We laughed but were silenced when Sydney shifted uncomfortably in bed.

“We don’t eat humans” I whispered. “We just suck all your blood and take all the life in you” I hoarsely said. Micah’s eyes bugged out and his face paled. I stop myself from laughing out loud.

“Adrian!” Jill protested. “He’s just joking. It’s not true! Only strigois are doing that”

“What’s a strigoi?”  He asked.

“Strigois are bad vampires who kill for blood. They are the immortal ones.” Jill explained.

“Well, you said you drink blood. Isn’t it just the same with this strigoi?” he asked still looking confused.

“We only drink blood to survive but it’s not like we’re sucking all their blood out. We just take a minimal amount to those willing people like feeders” I explained boredly.

“Feeders, who is by the way humans, who willingly donate blood for us. Understand? Anymore questions? Violent reactions?” I automatically said before he ask another set of questions.

He looked enlightened so he just said, “okay”

“We’re done. Now don’t you all have anything to do? You can leave us alone for now. Rose, I thought you wanted to talk to Jill? Eddie and Micah, don’t you have class? Belikov, why don’t you go with Rose?” I said respectively, searching for all reasons to make them leave the clinic so that I can guard Sydney on my own. Jill, knowing my dilemma went out and let everyone follow. From that very moment, I just stared at her and whispered things that I can’t say when she’s conscious, like, how much I’m attracted to her and how happy I am whenever she’s around.