Paint me a picture of Sydney

As soon as we reach our apartment, I can’t stop myself from grinning. I crawled in my bed and went to sleep.

                The next morning, I prepared for school and called Sydney.

“Hey sweetheart” I greeted

“Good morning, Adrian” she greeted groggily. I laugh when an image of Sydney whose hair are tangled anywhere.

“What?” she asked.

“Nothing, Rose will bring me to school since she will go back to court today. Okay?”

“Sure, be careful” she was about to hung up when I stop her.

“I love you sweetheart” I said sweetly.

“I love you more” she replied. What a nice thing to start a day!

“You ready Adrian?” Rose peered over my bedroom door.

“Sure” I went out and saw Dimitri and Rose sharing their goodbye kisses. I wish I can do that to Sydney Too!!

“I’m late for school, people” I joked. Rose rolled her eyes and move out.

“Adrian, come here this afternoon with Sonya” he ordered.

“Sure” I nod and followed Rose.

                As always, school was quite boring but painting made me channel my emotions so I really did my very best to let it show in my works.

“Seems like you’re inspired, Mr Melrose” Rodney, my art teacher said.

“Very” I replied.

“Special Girl?” he asked.

“How did you know?” I asked confusedly.

“That’s her, you’re painting right?”He gestured my canvas. I was shock when I realized it was Sydney!

“No, she’s my sister” I lied. Damn! Why am I not careful?

“Oh, I thought that’s her. She’s beautiful though, totally worthy to be painted” he commented and proceeds to the other painter. The rest of the class went on and we were dismissed.

“So you’re saying that only the water, fire, earth and air user are affected when they are turned back from Strigoi to moroi?”I asked

“Yes, spirit users weaken their power but still they are able to use it unlike those four mentioned elements” Sonya explained.

“We better report our findings to Sydney” Dimitri concluded.

“I’ll go there this coming weekend” I volunteered.