Chapter 10- Blueprints

Chance's Point of View

"Let's just get straight to it. Yall niggas gettin sloppy." I said ashing my cuban cigar on the floor. I looked around the dimly lit room at my younger brothers & Caria shaking my head. Baby was sitting sideways playing with a fidget spinner on the love seat. Caine was sitting next to Caria on the sofa-bench and Covaughn was in the other love seat texting.

"Let's start with you Covaughn, you was posta been with Caine hotheaded ass when he went and made the drop with them south west motherfuckas. But you was too busy chasing these hoes. And don't even fix yo lips to lie cuz' Nigga I know you was fuckin wit Keisha & Trina freak asses! I should tell Shay on yo' nasty ass. " I say to Vaughn and he smacks his lips.

"Man, imma grown ass man and-"

"-And you need to act like it. Its more to life than these bitches. Now what if Mimi wasnt there to save his ass? If anything woulda happened it woulda been your fault. Caine's blood woulda' been on to hands- And we can't have none of that. Its blood over everthing; Over this money,and especially over these bitches." I said cutting him off.

"All yall motherfucka's needa start thinkin with the right heads. Its more to life then love. Love ain't gone pay these bills. We Savv's we can't be out here lacking or slacking. We do the stackin you feel me? Don't eva let shit stop this grind or the money we got comin' in. Nobody got time for no more slip ups so yall needa get on yall shit. We gotta rep to maintain, can't have niggas thinkin the City's Kings & Queen have fell off. "

"Caine, yo dumbass betta find Lenn and handle that shit. What the fuck is up with that? "I asked now directing my focus on my knuckleheaded little brother.

"Mane, I fucked up real bad. The bitch was tryna keep the baby. I had to lay hands on the stupid ho' and I literally drug that bitch to the abortion clinic." Caine explained.

"Okay so good, the bitch got rid of it."

"Naw Iont think the bitch did."

"You aint go in with her to make sure she went through with it?"

"Naw, I just gave her some money and dropped her off because that nigga Ry'yan called me and told me the traps got hit up and the Ava situation. He had her tied up in the basement and everything. "

"Bro. Is you dumb or what? I really think you got a death wish. She for sure didn't get rid of it,that's why she left the state." I laughed. Miaoni is gone knock Caine's head clean off when she finds out about the this shit.

"Bruh yall gotta help me track this bitch down, she gotta go. I ain't wanna have to kill the bitch but Mimi can't find out about this shit. That means Baby keep yo big ass mouth closed." Caine said directing the last part to Chauncey.

"Fuck you mean? I aint said shit about you bangin Lenn." Baby said getting hostile.

"Nigga don't play dumb. You told Asia I had got a bitch pregnant the night you first Met her. Then Asia ass ran her mouth about it to Miaoni."

"Oh fuck, my bad I was drunk.
Asia asked me about that shit earlier at the house but I told her She must've heard me wrong we was both faded as fuck. My bad bruh."

"You betta convince Asia. I dont need Miaoni gettin' all suspicious and shit. Especially since now I gotta track Lenn ho' ass down." Caine said pouting like a little bitch.