Chapter 4 Petty Wap

Caine in the mm

Asia's point of view

I timidly turned Chauncey's room doorknob but it was locked. This nigga locked me out? Shit petty as fuck. I knocked on the door growing impatient and angry.

"Get the fuck away from my door." he yelled.

"No, open the door so we can talk."

A loud thud then crashing noise made me jump back from the door. This nigga breaking shit?

"Get the fuck away from my fucking door Asia." he barked. I pouted turning sharply on my heals and made my way back down the stairs. George & Caria were no where to be found. Jordan was passed out on the couch & Covaughn was playing the game, Chance went home with Meeka ; Caine was just sitting at the table drinking by himself.

"Asia?" He called me over. I sat down next to him and he poured me a drink. I accepted quietly and didn't say a word. I was so lost in my thoughts i ain't even know i was crying. Caine wrapped his arms around me.

"Dont let that shit get to you sis... Baby just got a temper and its best to let him cool off on his own."

"He went totally fucking overboard."

"No you just don't understand... We don't just bring randoms around us, trust them in our home alone, allow them to cook for us... It takes my family years to get used to someone but the whole fam instantly loved you. I know you aint mean no harm. I dont know what baby went through when he was locked , i seen him snap before but never seen him this mad.. You apparently mean a lot to him & honestly if you was my girl i would've did the same thing but i would've beat yo ass and embarrassed you infront of everybody... Its kinda like a pride thing , men are only possessive over girls they really like; when someone else is doing the things you should be doing for yo girl, it really sets off something in a nigga head. "

"But we were just messing with him to make him mad."

"And you got exactly what you was asking for but bit off more than you could chew. He aint look at it like 'oh they just fuckin with me' in his head he was gettin his bitch took, he probably imagined you doing all the nasty shit he introduced you to with someone else, he really likes you & he crazy as hell. You cant be doin shit like that." Caine said and i took it all in.

"He locked his door on me, so where can i sleep?"

"Here. " Caine slid me a key.

"What if he -"

"-Trust me Asia, he aint gone hurt you, he would've already did it."

"Thanks Caine. " I said before getting up and making my way back up the stairs. I took a deep breath before unlocking the door and lettting myself in.

Chauncey was asleep on the bed , in only jogging pants laying on his back. The room was a wreck. Broken glass everywhere , shit was knocked down and everything was everywhere. I sighed carefully making my way to the bed. Chauncey had a bloody shirt wrapped around his hand and he slept so peacefully.

I went into his bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit then made my way back to his side. I pulled his hand in my lap and unwrapped the shirt from his hand. His palm had a dried up bloody cut on it. Instantly i started to clean it. I rubbed antibiotics on the cutt ,then placed a few cotton balls on the wound tightly wrapping his hand in the bandage. I turned the lights off , kicked off my shoes and pulling off my dress before snuggling close to Chauncey and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on to his chest and held me tight.

"I'm sorry." he said in a sleepy voice.

"No. I'm sorry, i shouldn't have been playing with your head like that.." i said softly and he kissed my forehead and we both stayed silent, til eventually he fell asleep and start snoring then i fell asleep shortly after.

Vaughn point Of View

"So nigga what we gettin into tonight?" Caine asked plopping down next to me on the couch.

"Shit, i was thinking about going to go see Shay. I know if i wait any longer she gone be mad as fuck and i miss my son. " i replying lighting my blunt.

"Well you just gotta swallow your pride and if she's pregnant again man up , because women can be very spiteful when they feel-"

"Bro shut the fuck up... Thinking you Doctor phil now cuz u gave Asia some weak ass advice."

"Fuck you bitch. My advice was lit as fuck."

"Naw cuz honestly, i feel like Baby did too much tonight. He aint have to do all that over pussy. It was bold as hell he stomped jay out like that. Then had the nerve to choke out Asia in front of everybody. You know Caria was bouta tag his ass. George ass wouldnt let her go. Thats why he took her with him for the night." i say passing Caine the blunt after hitting it.

"Hell naw... I would've did the same... You just dont understand Baby, i know my little brother better than anybody. He care about Asia."

"Hell yeah but maybe cuz they took each other virginity."

"Naw, its cuz she iced that nigga for him.. She saved his life. Baby aint ever had nobody ride for him besides us and he appreciates that shit."

"Plus he cracking her ass... Probably going raw too."

"Hell yeah, nutting all in her pussy." Caine said passing me back the blunt and i nodded in agreement hitting the blunt.

"She look like she got some good pussy tho."

Caine laughed. "Lows it do, better shut yo ass up before baby hear you."

"Nigga i aint Scared. Baby aint fucking with me in the hands. "

"Scrap then! " Chauncey said coming out of no where. I passed Caine the blunt and laughed feeling my high kick in.

Chauncey sat between me and Caine getting comfortable.

"Yo ass cool now?" i asked.

He smiled innocently. "Yeah im Gucci."

"Speaking of ucci, you be nutting in that girl?"

"Hell yeah , letting off full loads too."

"Dont be silly wrap your willy." i said and caine start choking on the weed dying laughing.

"You tryna put a baby ,Baby in her ass huh?" Caine asked wiping his tears.

Baby shrugged. "I know its gone happen sooner or later. Pull out Game weak as fuck. First time i hit i came bout quick as hell , her pussy the type of pussy you never pull out of. I know we gone have a bunch of kids anyways. Might as well start early."

"Yo ass is fooling." i say grabbing the blunt from Caine.

" You just met her, you gotta be careful who you just out here busting in. Make sure it's a choice you wont regret. " Caine lectures.

"Nigga ik you aint talking. You probably got a million kids. You be raw in every bitch."

"Only my main bitches i go raw in." Caine laughed.

"Talkin bout pussy got me wanting to fuck. Im bouta go murder Asia's pussy, she stay wet. "

"Her shit only good cuz its yo first experience with it." i say.

"Hell naw. It aint like i aint ever touched pussy before. Her shit good asf. Be leaking like a faucet , wetter than Niagara."

"Aint no fun if the homies cant have none." Caine say and baby cut his eyes at him. I laughed putting the blunt out.

"Im bouta go pull down on Shay ass. See yall niggas later."

"Alright. Im bouta go fuck the shit outta my bitch ."

"Well shit, im not bouta be the only dry dick, im bouta hit up Miaoni ass." Caine says standing up grabbing his keys.

"Whats up with you and her. You been fucking her ass for 3 years. You hit other bitches 3 times and be done...You love her?"I asked Caine as we walked to the door.

"Nigga do you love Shay?"

"Til death nigga."

"Alright then Nigga. Worry bout that bitch then, not me & mines."