Chapter 14- who dis fa?

Chauncey/Baby's Pov

Aniya:"Can you please tell Asia to delete those nudes i sent you? Please before I go viral. My daddy will kill me if he finds out!

Me: Shorty, please lose my contact information. Im blockin yo number. That shit between you and Asia , because of yo goofy ass my bitch won't even talk to me!

Aniya: Why you actin like you aint play a part in this? You the one that wanted to fuck with me! Can you please ask her to take it down please!

 I hung the phone up and instantly blocked Aniya's number.  Asia been avoiding me since earlier and even locked herself inside the guestroom. She had Miaoni change the locks on the door so i couldnt break in on her and she wouldn't come out or talk to me. She leaked all those videos and pictures of females in my phone all over social media and they was clowning the girls. I was getting all kinda dms because she leaked me getting sucked up not even knowing all it did was make hos willing to get beat down for some of what I got. 

    We was trending all over twitter, Instagram, Facebook and even TikTok cuz Asia did a "story time " post about the whole thing.  I got on Twitter and tagged Asia in a post because she was otherwise ignorin me. 

@_FineChina Bby am so sori from da ⬇️of my hart I swea i will nevva disrespek 

 U liek det agan i no i dont dzerv  u bt am promis imma maek  it up to u. i love u wife

She instantly replied to me. @BillionDollaBaby Fuck off with yo slow ass, these hoes can have yo ike turner wanna be ass! 

A bunch of random female accounts started responding to my tweet. 

Candy_kisses :I can be yo Tina, you can beat this pxssy all night long

PrettyKee : i can suck peanut butter thru a straw and i know how to fight, whatsup?

Jaibird: How bout i just be yall gf that way we all go together real bad  @  _FineChina

AllAboutMiMiMi :you bout dumb as they get   CaineButAble betta never

CaineButAble :Neva neva dont forget the beva

_JustJordan :that nigga a loser and you deserve better...hml @ _FineChina

_FineChina :Omg imy Jorddy im finna text you @ _justjordan

BillionDollaBaby: I kill both of yall. @ _justjordan gtfo fa i whoop yo head ...agan!

AniyaTooGorgeous : Can you please take down the post of me please @ _finechina

_Finechina :No  @  Aniyatoogorgeous and stop tagging me in shyt whore @BillionDollaBaby im done with you ! 

Asia instantly got off my post and went live on her Facebook page ranting and fuming telling the world how the story went down once again.

 I sucked my teeth, rolling my eyes and throwing my phone on the bed as I listened to Asia tell the story for the third time on Facebook today. Damn, this thirsty ass ho Aniya got me caught up. I would go down there and cut into Asia for that Jordan shit but I know she just going through a lot and don't mean the shit she saying or doin. Any other time I would be getting her ass together.