Chapter 2- Something new

Caria in the mm

"How was the first day of school baby?" Covaughn asked as me and Caria walked through the door.

Him and Cane was playing Mortal Kombat on the xbox , with basketball shorts on sitting in the dark, a mess on the table.

"It was good." i said nonchalantly sitting in the love seat grabbing the bag of chips off the table and started stuffing my mouth. A nigga starving, forreal.

Caria kicked off her shoes and sat in between Cane & Covaughn on the couch.

"He got a lil girlfriend already." Caria said snatching the joystick from Her twin.

"Nigga, u supposed to have a couple girlfriends by now. " Cane said.

"Right , I remeber when I got out. The same day i had like 15 different bitches, dick drenched in pussy." Covaughn said.

"And baby still a virgin, aint you baby?" Cane asked.

"Hell naw my lil nigga aint a v
Virgin." Covaughn said.

"He been locked up since he was 12... Iont think it was pussy where he was at." Caria said and they all turnt and looked at me.

"I'm a virgin." i shrugged.

"Man we gotta get you some pussy, call up Trina freaky ass."

"Oooo no call Keisha"

"That bitch Vicky was a real freak. "

"How bout we call all 3 of em?" The boys went back and forth.

"No, Virginity is sacred , he dont need to lose his shit to no hoe, he should lose it to his girlfriend." Caria said, i stayed quiet as they discussed me like i wasnt even in the room , just eating my chips.

"Man fuck that bitch" Cane said.

"Naw they gone fall in love, she saved his life today, bussed a nigga too." Caria said.

"Word?" Covaughn said looking at me and i nodded my head in confirmation.

"Oh she a keeper then, invite her over baby." Cane said.

"Yeah invite her"

"Um.. Iont know she probably busy." I said swallowing my chips down.

No way in hell i wanted to bring her around these niggas. They'd be all over her. I'm fine, but my brothers known for taking niggas bitches. Iont want them to take Asia.

"Aww baby dont be like that." Covaughn said.

"Right share lil nigga." Cane said.

"Yall nasty " Caria said. "Yall stay away from his girlfriend. He just got out, let him have this one. "

My phone started ringing, i answered it knowing it was Asia. We must've spoke her up.

Me: Whats up princess?

They all got quiet trying to eavesdrop on my conversation.

Asia: I need help Chauncey!

I shot up in my seat, hearing her tone in voice i knew it was serious. My brothers and sister hopped up to already grabbing their straps and sliding on their shoes.

Me: whats wrong?!

I said following My brothers and sister out the house.

Asia: That car has been following me every since i left the school. I made a couple detours to make sure and it is. Its gettin dark and i didn't know who else to call