Chapter 6 prt2 Family Reunion.... who we introducing?

Shay in the mm

Covaughn's Point of View

Cj (Covaughn &Shay's son below)

"Ohhh G-G, Your favorite grandson's here

"Ohhh G-G, Your favorite grandson's here." I say just barging through my grandmother's front door.

Shay and Cj walked in behind me. Cj instantly ran to the back of the house to the playroom (like always) while Shay's ass talked away on the phone heading to the den. I went onto the back patio where i knew she would be. She was at the table playing cars with her youngest brother Tony and cousins Derrick & Val.

"What's up nephew, let ya uncle Tony hold somethin'? "Tony asked noticing me first.

"Tony, for the last time, you only 5 years older than me, cut it out. And hell naw,yo old ass still owe me 5g's from when I last spotted you." I tell him hugging my grandma and kissed her cheek.

"Young nigga I aint old, you only five years younger than me." Tony mocked.

"Where is ya ratchet ass babymama and my great grandson?" Grams asked.

"You know Cj's ass ran straight to the playroom to play that xbox before Giona & Pee-wee get here running shit."

"And Shayla?"

"She's in the Den talking on her phone."

"Why do motherfuckas' think it's alright to be in someone's home & not greet them. Covaughn I don't like that young heffer. You need someone your age."

"Gram she just turned twenty , she ain't that young."

"You done had that girls nose wide open since she was fifteen; She been raising your son since then.You don't think she gone get tired of playing house wife & want to know what fun is like? "

"She still has her fun Grams, she loves our kids ,her whol-"

"-Wait a minute! Wait a minuteeee. Did you just say kids? As in more than one?"

"Yeah Grandma, she's pregnant again."

Grandma got up from her seat,making her way into the house and i followed behind her. When we walked in Baby was in the kitchen making him a plate. Fat ass nigga had three hamburgers , five pieces of barbecue chicken, some potato salad , macaroni ,greens and basically half of a slab of ribs.

"Who told yo ass to be back here making plates & shit Chauncey ?" My Grandma said with her hands on her hips.

"Hey grandma." Chauncey said dropping his half eaten burger and running over & embracing her in a hug. She hugged him back smiling so hard. She loved Baby the most. Everybody always loves baby.

"Awe I missed you so much Baby."

"I missed you too Grams." He said letting her go and as soon as he did she slapped him upside the head.