Chapter 4 No Flex Zone

Meeka in the mm

Asia point of View

"Stop." I whispered to Chauncey As he brushed his hand past my girl. We were all sitting in the movie room , watching The Perfect Guy.

"This nigga need to leave Leah alone!" Caine said cuz Michael Ealy start banging on her window and we all burst out laughing.

"Forreal tho, that bitch pussy must be giving him withdrawal... Shit probably felt good asf. Cuz she got his ass gone." Covaughn said.

"I wish yall would shut the fuck up."Caria snapped.

Chauncey slipped his hand in my pants.
Not even looking at me the whole time.
"Chauncey stop." i whispered not wanting to get caught.

"Shhhhh. Just let it happen." he said lowly never taking his eyes off the television. But before he could go further, the doorbell rung and instantly Caine,Caria Vaughn & Baby grabbed their straps and ran out the room. And i follow shortly after.

"Who the fuck is it?" Caine asked.

"Nigga i dont know go get the door." Vaughn said.

"Hell nah you get it, it might be this crazy slut tryna pin this baby on me."

"Shit nigga u know im hiding from Shay ass. She told me she felt pregnant again and i froze up. Shit, Cj ass is e-fucking-nough!"

"Watch out pussies. " Caria said pulling open the door with her gun cocked.

"Damn Cari thats how you gone greet a nigga?" a Brownskin dread head asked and his twin, also a dreadhead, pushed her arm down so she lowered the gun.

Caria stayed silent before hoping on twin #1 and kissed all over his face. And he start laughing wrapping his arms around her before inviting himself in ; his twin followed.

Covaughn , Caine and Chauncey Dapped them up excited as hell to see them.

"Oh shit baby! I aint even know yo ass was out. I aint seen yo ass in a year. I tried to visit yo ass but everytime i did they said you no longer have visitation rights." twin #2 said.

"Hell yeah , cuz i beat the fuck outta this one inmate because he got mad his sister was sucking my dick under my table. I had to beat his ass cuz I aint even get to bust my nut and he came over talking reckless. "

"Yeah I heard yo ass was in there tearing shit up."

"Shit I'm the same lil hothead."

"Damn who is this?" twin #2 asked turning his attention to me. Chauncey snatched me to his side.

"This my girl Asia, Asia This my nigga Jordan" He said pointing to twin #2 "and that's his twin George.. "

"Damn baby , where you find her." Jordan asked looking at me like a piece of meat. He was cute as hell, He was Darker than his twin. They both were about 6'3. Had these cute ass smiles and had sleeves down both arms.

"Shit... It's a long story."

"Damn you got a sister?"

"Yeah but she lives in Ohio." i say shly and Chauncey mugged me.

"Damn, well if she looks as good as you, I'll travel. " he said winking. And I swear I felt myself turn pink.

"Aight nigga chill." Chauncey said seriously and Jordan put his hands up in surrender.

"My bad. You did good. " Jordan said giving Chauncey a five and then turned his attention to Caine.

"Nigga where the bitches? "

"Fuck with me you know i gott em." Caine said.

"Hell yeah let's hit the club!" Vaughn said.

I turned my attention to Caria to ask her to go shopping for some clothes but her and George were too busy sucking faces.

"Tryna go shopping?" Chauncey asked damn near reading my mind and i nodded my head yeah.

"Hell yeah lemme ride too! I need some gear too!" Jordan said.

"Hell naw nigga. I wanna spend alone time with my princess."

"I wanna spend time with my princess." Jordan mimicked Chauncey & i laughed and Chauncey mugged me, instantly shutting me up.

"Fuck that nigga you can ride with us." vaughn said and Chauncey shoved him.

"Switch up ass bitch."

******************************************************************************

Chauncey's Point of View

    I was jealous as fuck. Never in my life have i been a hating ass nigga, but i cant explain to you how mad it makes me seeing Asia giggling at everything Jordan fucking said. It was literally pissing me off. The whole time we was at the mall, Jordan slick ass was all over Asia. Telling her how good she'd look in a outfit hanging up,saying corny ass shit & she laughed. They even tried on outfits and got each others opinions.

  Here i am, sitting V.I.P in My brothers club, mad as hell. I'm sitting across from Asia who was laughing hard as hell at Jordan, who was telling her some stupid ass story. Jordan looked over at me and burst out laughing. But my face remained the same. This nigga just don't understand I'm point two seconds from whooping his ass all over this room, huh?

" What?" Asia asked confused.

"He mad as hell!" Jordan laughed pointing at me and my jaw clicked.

  Asia looked at me then put her hand over her mouth and started laughing. Jordan whispered something in Asia's ear and she looked at me before whispering back in his ear and Jordan looked at me and started laughing. Something in me just snapped. I grabbed Jordan ass up so quick and instantly we start fighting and the Tether on my leg was going crazy. I knew i had to stop all this wild movement soon but in that moment i was prepared to go back to jail cuz I'd been thinking bout killing this nigga all day.

Jordan was getting back with me but i was winning. I slammed his ass on the glass table , instantly shattering it but that aint stop me. I start stomping his ass all in the face with my Timberland boots.

"Oh my God Chauncey Stop!" Asia cried. And i turned to her and looked at her with every ounce of anger in my body. Her worried eyes changed to Terrified ones under my gaze.

I walked towards her and every step foward i took, she took a step back. This went on all the way til she was backed up against the wall. I wrapped my hands around her neck gently.

"Dont fucking play with me Asia." i say and her eyes began to water.

"L-l-let me go Chauncey." She stuttered and i wrapped my hands around her neck tighter. Her chest began to heave up and down and she was shaking. I wanted to throw her little ass and it was taking everything in me not to man handle her.

"Baby! Calm yo ass down!" I heard Caines voice. I let go of Asia pushing her roughly against the wall before turning.

My brothers and sister were looking at me not phased. Security were gone about their business. They knew not to get involved if they seen one of the Savvages fighting. Caria was being held back by George , angrily trying to get at me. Jordan was hold his jaw trying to get up from the floor. Half the club was watching from outside of vip recording and the other half was too drunk turnt up too notice.

"The fuck everybody lookin' at?" I snarled before angrily leaving the club.