Stowaway Chapter 24

"Hahaha, you teased him," Virginia said when I met her on the beach with the baby.

"Yes, he started it and I left him to finish it. Lets just say he was at full mast and you could have flew a jolly roger from it but there was no way I was hopping aboard after his teasing."

We both laughed loudly.

"Good girl Ella," she laughed. "It so nice to see you having fun with sex."

"That I am. He reckons he is going to get me back later but I think I can hold out," I said with a grin, I was loving this game.

"I know how I can help you. Come on lets get a boat and go to the next Island that should keep you apart for a while and when you come back make sure you are not alone so you won't fall prey to his charms. Don't let him touch you either for a while, make him long to touch you, till he is fit to burst. Keep busy and away from him but in his line of sight. Occasionally look at him and then away before he has time to communicate anything to you, even with a look. Then by the time you get to bed later, if you can wait that long, he will be begging you for it," she advised and agreed to do the same with Michael.

We told Henry where we were going. Rosie had some trades to make and insisted that we make them for her whilst she watched baby Michael. We had seen her trade before and knew the going rate so although we were nervous we agreed. She got some of the local boys to take us to the next Island. Virginia and I had a lovely time. We even got a better deal than expected and she put it down to our good looks and womanly ways. We felt triumphant as we returned home.

Rosie was obviously aware of our little plan and assisted where possible. When we arrived back Tom and Michael were in the bar. "Ladies we are about to walk into the bar past your men, they will no doubt try to pull your into their laps. Don't allow it. Stay as far away from them as possible and if they manage to get a grip don't respond to their advances, act bored if you have to until they let you go. It will be worth it in the end." Rosie had definitely played this game before.

My heart raced as I walked in to the bar with Virginia. Tom and Michael looked up. "Don't look at them, keep walking towards the kitchen," Rosie whispered. We did as instructed. When we got into the kitchen.

Rosie whispered "You should have seen their faces. Right I want you to go back over to another Island and take this to trade. Go out the back way I don't want them to see you leave, just let them hear about it. Nothing turns a pirate on more than a pirate wife who can trade. I want you to treat it as an everyday thing, like we do it all the time. When you get back, walk back through the bar and I will be waiting. Walk straight through to the kitchen again and I will ask you how the trade went. That should shock them enough but you will answer that Henry has the papers. Henry will give it to me and I will take a quick look and place it on the table so they can see it. At this point you should be in the kitchen. Out of sight but not out of mind." We were all laughing quietly and Rosie was enjoying teaching us plus winding her sons up. She had taught me so much in the past few months and made me a stronger woman.

We did as instructed and made an excellent trade as we were very confident from last time. This deal even shocked us.

We arrived back, Tom and Michael were by the shore with the crew sorting out some trade items. They looked up as we were helped out of the boat. We knew the plan so just adapted it from the bar to the beach as we walked towards the main house.

"How'd it go girls?" Rosie shouted.

"Same as usual," Virginia shouted back.

Michael looked at her confused.

"Ella you got the papers?" Rosie asked.

"Erm no Henry has them," I said very blasé.

Tom looked from me to Henry. Just as confused as Michael. We walked towards the main house. Henry passed Rosie the papers.