Stowaway Chapter 20

I lost count as to the number of lashes I received and how long I was left tied there as the salty sea breeze stung my back where the whip had torn through my skin. I was so cold and the cold of the canon I was tied against my chest made it even worse. The ropes cut into my wrists. My legs and bottom had received lashes too as the clothing I wore was nothing to prevent the cat o'nine tails cutting through. Had I not been tied to the cannon I would surely have fallen to the deck in tatters.

"Cut her loose and take her to my chamber," Andrew commanded. "You will all get your chance with her when I am finished."

I was cut loose and dragged past all the prying eyes of the pirate crew. Once in his chamber I was dumped on the floor. I struggled to get to my knees so I could pulled the knife loose from my corset ready to plunge it into my own heart when he came through the door. I hid it behind my back as I managed to stand.

"So how did you like your first punishment? Your pirate orders my death! Had I not paid off the hang man, I certainly would be dead and all because of you!" He walked towards me and slapped my face so hard I fell over dropping the knife but he didn't notice he was too busy attacking me, punching and choking the life from me.

I scrambled around trying to get the knife as my head started to bleed again blood impairing my sight. I struggled against him, reeling around trying to get the knife whilst he tried to rip my clothes off and I kicked away at him like a mule. I screamed over and over "Get of me!" I scrambled about wildly.

He punched me and I punched him back, scratching his face, biting him and all the time trying to get the knife. I wasn't drugged this time so he was either going to have to kill me or I would kill myself, either way I was not going to let him rape me.

I screamed and screamed as he punched me over and over. I knew I was going to lose as each punch landing on my skull, back and ribs made me weaker but I would fight till my last ounce of strength.

I eventually got in a good shot that winded him and managed to scramble away for a second as he stopped to catch his breath.

"Eleanor Fitzpatrick... don't make me kill you," he growled.

"I am Mrs Thomas Tyler, wife of Captain Thomas Tyler the III, a Pirate and if you want me, you will have to kill me first!" I screamed as he lunged at me again.

"He has made you wild!" he declared in disgust.

"My husband and his crew are going to rip your heart out and feed you to the sharks!" I screamed as I continued to claw at him and scramble about for the knife by the desk. My legs and arm scrambling madly as my body twisted and turned to get away from him.

"Get off me!" I screamed as I struggled underneath him, he pinned me to the ground. Biting into me so hard it drew blood. I heard fighting outside the door. Was it just the crew being rowdy or was someone here to rescue me? "Some body help me!!!!" I screamed. "GET HIM OFF ME!!!"

He tried to kiss me and I sunk my teeth into his bottom lip, tugging as hard as I could trying to rip his lips off and heard him yell before his fists laid into me again.

I screamed. There was definitely fighting outside, I thought I heard Michael yelling. I could hear it but Andrew was too intent on his attack. "THOMAS!!! HELP ME!!! MICHAEL..." I yelled as he began to choke me, letting go to push my tattered dress up. I was spurred on with a last attempt of escape, I had to hold out for rescue. I head butted him so hard it shook my brain and I broke his nose, "GET OFFFF MEEEE!" I screamed.

I heard the door kicked open. "You heard her, get off my wife!" Tom yelled.

Andrew looked up in shock. At the same time, my hand clawed out and grabbed the knife, I plunged it with both hands into his chest using all my remaining strength. He turned stared at me in shock and fell on top of me as a long raspy breath escaped his throat. I had stabbed him. Oh my god, had I killed him?