Stowaway Chapter 17

I woke to feel him kissing gently up my back, it was also amazingly sensual. "That tickles," I giggled. He continued to kiss, lick and nibble me all over my back, sides and hips. Working his way up to my neck and nibbling my ear. I started to rub my bottom against him and felt his growing arousal match mine. His hands sliding up my body and round to cup my breast as he kissed my neck, gently biting it. I was in heaven, my body buzzing as he ran his hands all over it and between my legs to touch me in the place that longed for him the most. I pushed my bottom against him, arching my back. I moved my legs wider as he stroked me, his fingers sliding inside me, I hooked one leg over his leg as a moan escaped from my throat. He lifted me a little as I felt him slid into me from behind. We slipped into a natural rhythm, him pushing up into me as I pushed back onto him. He put his arms around me and rolled on his back holding me in place, my back to his chest as he continued to slid into me. His hand returning to pleasure me and his other hand slid over my body. I never knew such positions existed. My legs were astride him I decided to sit up and continue to push forward over him. His hands held onto my hips, helping me slid as I picked up the pace. I could hear his groans and I knew he was loving it. I was pleasing my husband and that turned me on even more. I felt my orgasm growing and spiralling out of control as it crashed into me and my body shook as I heard my husband cry out in pleasure with me.

Moments later as I lay in his arms, I couldn't help but wonder if I was pregnant. I wanted so much to carry his child.

"What you thinking about beautiful?" Tom asked.

I shook my head and laughed gently. I was too embarrassed to tell him.

"What's so funny? Come on tell me why you are blushing?" he asked.

"Its embarrassing," I admitted.

"I'm your husband Ella, you can tell me anything. Plus I'm intrigued now."

"Ok but it's silly really," I said still blushing.

"Stop stalling and confess!" he said as he kissed me and whispered "Tell me," against my lips.

"I was just wondering if I was pregnant yet," I said and then hid my face against his chest as the heat of my blush burnt my skin.

I felt his laughter through his chest. "Well if not we can always try again and again and again," he said nuzzling my neck.

I giggled "You'd be happy if I was?" I asked.

He looked at me confused, then smiled "Of course I would, I'd be ecstatic. We are man and wife, together forever. We are family now and to add to that would be a blessing. In fact I think we should get up, go for a swim and try again."

"And again, and again" I said as I gazed into the eyes of the man I love, my husband, the future father of our children, the man I am going to spend the rest of my life with. I have never been happier.