Stowaway Chapter 10

I sat in the room listening to all the cargo being moved about. Monkey was busying himself with the pins in my hair. Trying to steal them when Tom entered the room.

"Ella, are you trying to kill me?" he whispered disapprovingly. "Lie down, quickly."

I lay down.

"Shoes off," he whispered.

I passed him a foot quickly and he hastily helped me take my shoes off.

"Monkey off," he said and Monkey jumped off the bed and over to the desk.

Tom put his finger to his lips and quickly lay beside me as I heard his office door open and recognised the voices of Michael and the Bearded Pirate. Tom leant in to whisper in my ear "If he doesn't believe you are with me, he will try to trade for you. So keep quiet until he has gone."

"Aye, Aye Captain Thomas," I whispered back and giggled. He looked at me and rolled his eyes, shook his head and laughed gently.

"You're incorrigible," he said and tickled me. I have always been ticklish and giggled out loud. "My you are ticklish," he said and raised his hand to tickle me again.

"No, no stop," I laughed loudly as I couldn't help it.

He laughed louder too and as I wrestled with him to try and stop his tickles. I rolled all over the bed. I hadn't had a tickle fight since I was a child. I was in hysterics.

"Ticklish feet too?" he asked and smiled as he saw the horror on my face acknowledging that they were and I hated having them tickled. He reached for them as I kicked and scrambled in panic so he couldn't get them. I squealed when he got one and he laughed victoriously.

"No, no please I beg you don't, I'll do anything please don't," I pleaded as I knew if he tickle that foot it would make me hold my breath and laugh till I was blue in the face, not pretty. Then he did something I never expected, he actually put it in his mouth and bit me. I squealed as his teeth grazed my instep. Kicking my leg and twisting about trying to get loose. As he held my leg tighter and bit me again, making me squeal out loud.

Just then monkey decided to open the door so he could go out. I saw Tom's face drop as he knew as well as I did, that if he wanted to, the pirate could see into the room via the reflection in the dressing table mirror.

Tom was already leaning over me, holding one of my legs in the air, foot in his hand ready to bite it again and my other leg was bent at his side so he was between them. I hadn't noticed in the fight but now I did, I knew this was my shot. I pulled him to me by his shirt and pressed my lips to his. My whole body caught fire. He pulled away to look at me in shock.

"Ella?" he whispered and looked at me confused.

"Captain Thomas," I said and gave him a smile and a wink.

As he smiled back I pulled him to me again, I felt his lips on mine. They were warm and firm but also soft and wet as they moved over mine, and I felt myself naturally join in with the rhythm. I couldn't believe he was kissing me back and hadn't pushed me away. My fantasy was coming true!

My breathing changed as the kiss grew and my eyes rolled. My head fell back as his mouth moved to kiss my neck. My body under his, sliding my right leg up so my inner thigh brushed against his hip. My dress had ridden up during our tickle fight and was now exposing my stocking covered thighs. I didn't care.

I needed his kiss again, I searched for his mouth with mine, as his hand moved under my calf and pulled my leg up to wrap it around his waist, he pushed against me and I caught my breath. The flames I had felt before reignited my body, as a fire glowed between my legs. I kissed him in a way I have never kissed before. My mouth open moving over his lips, sucking him in. He moved on top of me, his hand caressing my stocking covered thighs as I felt his arousal press against me. I wanted him there. I needed him there.