Party

We arrived at the party Marcel had planned. Nothing fancy really. I just wore my jeans and a shirt. Everyone was dressed casual. People were laughing, drinking, dancing. There was a small band playing. There was a little area where some people were offering some blood to the vampires.

This was the first time I have ever been to one of these and I wasn't sure what to do. I stuck close to Rebekah.

"Oh, glad you all could join us!' Marcel said as he walked up to us.

Klaus smiled. "Yes well, who would turn something like this down?"

I saw Marcel glance at me. "Well, maybe if we keep her here tonight, we won't be finding dead witches."

I glared at him. "I told you, I didn't do it!"

He smiled. 'Yes, well... I have been informed you got into a little argument with one after you left my place. Hopefully she's not dead by morning."

"Marcel, she really didn't do it. We believe that maybe there is someone else killing and trying to frame her." Elijah told him.

"And I have all the right to believe she did do it." He snapped back.

"Can't we all just keep our bloody mouths shut and stop bickering and actually have a fun time like we were supposed to have?" Rebekah interrupted.

"Rebekah is right. We didn't all get together to fight." Marcel smiled, agreeing with her.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to get a drink and find someone to dance with!"

"I'll join you." Marcel smiled again, following her.

Klaus rolled his eyes. "I'm going to keep an eye on them." He walked off as well.

Elijah looked down at me. "Would you care for a dance?" He asked as the song switched to something slower.

I nodded. "Sure."

He held out his hand and I placed mine in his. He pulled me to him, a hand on my waist and the other holding mine. I placed my other hand on his shoulder and smiled.

"What was with that kiss?" I asked him. I was really curious.

He looked at me questionably. "What do you mean? It was a kiss."

"Did it mean anything?" I asked him. If it did then I was going to allow my emotions to take effect. If it didn't mean anything I was just going to let it go.

"Did you want it to mean anything?" He asked.

I looked at him and stuttered. "I-I don't know."

He smiled lightly. "Lets try again?"

I looked at him and nodded. He brought his face closer to mine, our lips so close to touching. He moved slowly as if not to spook me. He seemed like he was giving me time to think if I really wanted this or not. I slowly parted my lips again, his face getting closer. His breath brushed over my lips.

Someone had cleared their throat and I looked over, seeing Klaus standing there, his arms crossed, looking at us.

Elijah and I straightened up and let each other go. His hand still on my waist. We looked at Klaus.

He pointed to me. "You. Come with me."

I just looked at him. Did he want me to go with him to talk to Marcel again? I wasn't sure.

He rolled his eyes. "Just come on!" He grabbed my wrist like he had earlier that day, pulling me with him.

I looked back at Elijah who just shrugged then back at Klaus. "Where are you taking me?"