The Hunt

"So what? We going to the city?" I asked before we took off running.

"No. I was thinking more, crossing over into Mississippi." Klaus said.

I looked at Rebekah who just shrugged.

"As long as we get some blood, I'm fine." I told him.

He smirked. "Good. Lets go. I'll lead the way." He turned and ran off through the woods. The rest of us followed.

We ended up in some little town in Mississippi. I took a deep breath, trying to find a good scent.

Rebekah must have found one. She zipped off quick. I don't know where she went. Elijah had followed her. I was now alone with Klaus, trying to decide what we wanted to eat.

My head snapped to the right, looking past Klaus. I caught something that I liked. He looked at me but I payed no attention to him.

I adjusted my shirt, pulling it down so I had more cleavage. I walked over to a guy. He was about 6 foot. Blonde hair and blue eyes. I smiled at him.

"Hi." He said and smiled.

"Hello." I smiled back. "Wanna come with me handsome?" I asked him, tugging the tie he had on.

He nodded. "Sure!"

I led him into the ally that Klaus was in. I noticed he was hidden in the shadows.

"So what's your name?" I asked him.

"Derick." He said with a smile.

"I'm Natalia." I stopped, looking at him.

"Beautiful name." He pushed me into the wall and kissed me.

I kissed him back but forced him off me and I pushed him into the wall.

He blinked and looked at me. "Well. Someone likes the control."

"Allow me." I said seductively, opening his shirt and kissing down his chest and stomach. I let my fingers hook in his pants, looking up at him smiling.

He smiled wide at me. I noticed he gently bit his lip.

In the blink of an eye I was standing again, fangs out and they sunk into his neck. He let out a pained scream, but it only lasted a second and it faded. His body fell limp in my arms. I let him fall and wiped my mouth to get rid of some blood. I turned around, smiling. Satisfied with my meal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Klaus had watched her lure in her meal. He watched the way she seduced him and then attacked him. He glared at her the whole time. She knew he was there.

After she finished he appeared in front of her.

"What are you doing?" He asked her.

She blinked, looking at him confused. "Excuse me? We came here to hunt, to feed. That's what I was doing."

"Well, I don't like it." He told her with a light growl.

She rolled her eyes. "Oh, so I'm not allowed to hunt like that because 'Mr. Leader' doesn't like it?"

He shook his head. "I don't want you hunting like that. Just find one and eat him. There's no need for the whole seductive thing."

She glared at him and growled.

Elijah appeared between the two. "No need for fighting."

"Now, are we finished? Can we go home now?" Rebekah asked.

"Just one moment." Klaus said and zipped off, coming back only a moment later, wiping blood from his mouth. "Now we can."

"Good. Come on, now." Rebekah said and zipped off towards home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You okay?" Elijah asked me.

"I'm fine. He didn't touch me. I guess he just doesn't like the way I hunt." I told him.

"I don't." Klaus growled at me.

I was confused. He sounded like the way I hunted disgusted him but at the same time, he sounded like he was telling me not to hunt like that to protect me. I just shook my head and walked back in the house.

"I'm going to try getting some sleep." I told them.

"I think I will too." Rebekah said, following me up the steps.

I walked into my room, laying down. I closed my eyes sighing, kind of concentrating. I finally went unconscious and fell asleep.

*Author's Note: Two chapters in one day. Awesome. Enjoy!*