Dead Witch

Martina pulled back her dark hair as she walked down the street. She came to a door and knocked on it. The door opened and there stood Marcel.

"Yes Martina?" He said, greeting her.

"Did you give that newbie a warning?" She asked him, referring to Natalia.

He nodded. "I did. I expect Rebekah to keep her under control."

Martina let out a hard sigh that was almost an airy laugh. "She's not doing a good job of it then. They didn't take your warning seriously."

Marcel looked behind him and closed the door, stepping out. His eyes narrowed. "What do you mean, they didn't take it seriously?"

"I found a dead witch this morning. She was in the store, behind the counter."

He let out a low growl. "Who was it?"

She put her head down. "Joanna. The same witch that Natalia got mad at yesterday."

"Get in the house." He opened the door, letting her in and looking around. "Do not come out! Call the others. Tell them not to come out of their homes until I say!"

She nodded, walking into his house. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to have a nice sit down with the Mikaelson's and their little one." He growled, closing the door and zipping off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was knock at the door. Rebekah went and opened it.

"Oh, why hello there, Marcel." She told him with a smile.

"Where the hell is Klaus?" He snapped at her.

Rebekah blinked and gave him a disapproving look.

"I'm right here, Marcellis." Klaus called from the living room.

Marcel rushed in, standing in front of him.

"Why hello." He said with a smile.

Marcel narrowed his eyes at him. "This isn't funny Klaus!"

Klaus tilted his head in confusion. "What isn't funny?"

Rebekah stood behind Klaus, watching Marcel. She had no idea what was going on.

"This killing witches!" Marcel snapped.

Elijah appeared in the doorway. "What is all this yelling?"

Rebekah tilted her head and looked at Marcel confused. "Wait a minute... Who is killing witches?"

"Do you have any idea where Natalia was last night?" Marcel asked, crossing his arms.

"She was with us. We crossed the border to Mississippi to feed." Elijah told him.

"Right, right. And where was she when you got back?"

"Me and her went upstairs and actually got some sleep." Rebekah said.

"Well Martina found a dead witch in the store this morning. Said it was Joanna. The SAME witch that Natalia got mad at yesterday. That's when I gave her a warning."

Klaus just stared at him. He wasn't sure what to do. Did he argue with Marcel and tell him Natalia did nothing, or should he just punish Natalia and say she did it when she may not have? He didn't know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard a bunch of yelling and arguing going on downstairs. I put my book down and went to see what was up.

"What's going on in here?" I asked, standing next to Elijah.

Klaus turned around and looked at me. The look on his face was confusion but at the same time, I could see that he was hoping whatever was said, wasn't true. "Did you kill Joanna last night?"

I looked at him, the same look of confusion now on my face. "No. Why?"

"Because she was found in the store this morning. Dead." Marcel told me, narrowing his eyes. "And I have all the reason to believe YOU killed her last night because of a simple misunderstanding you two had earlier that day."

I shook my head. "Rebekah came and got me from the woods, then we came here. I got a shower, we went to feed in Mississippi and when we got back, I went upstairs to my bed."

"Told ya." Rebekah said, looking at Marcel. She tilted her head, just daring him to give up and walk out.

"She did it, and I know she did it." Marcel said, pointing to me. "She needs to learn a lesson."

Klaus threw his hands up. "Okay! Fine! You want her to be taught a lesson!?" He walked over and stood in front of me.

I saw Rebekah shake her head. "Klaus, no. There's no need for that."

"We don't even know if she actually did it, Niklaus." Elijah told him.

I saw Marcel smirk at the corner of my eye.

Klaus pulled me to him, almost like a hug. His hands rested on each side of my head.

"Please..." I quietly begged him.

He looked at me, studying my face, and ever so lightly, only for me to hear, whispered, "I'm sorry."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Klaus wasn't happy that he had to snap Natalia's neck. Neither was Elijah or Rebekah. It really wasn't needed, but it made Marcel happy and it was able to get him out of the house.

"You may go now." Klaus told him, holding Natalia's limp body in his arms.

Marcel smiled. "Don't let it happen again." He walked to the door and zipped off to the city.

Klaus sighed. "Elijah, take care of this, please." He lifted Natalia up and gave her body to him.

Rebekah sighed. "There was no need for that, Nik."

"Yes, I know. But if it got him to shut up and leave, I would have snapped my own neck."

Elijah picked up Natalia's body, carrying her up to her room and gently laying her on her bed. In about a day, she would wake again.

*Author's Note: New chapter. Kinda long I guess. I hope you guys like. Do you believe Marcel or the Mikaelson's? Give me feed back!*