Confession

Sadly, Gwen had been killed that night. Klaus, Elijah and I went to talk to Marcel's guys. Marcel wasn't there when we arrived.

"Okay, listen up!" Klaus yelled to everyone standing around.

Everyone turned and looked at us. They weren't amused.

Elijah stepped up. "Another witch, a witch by the name of Gwen, has died last night. We would like to know who is doing it. If you step up now, or within today, you will not be killed."

I stood between them, eyeing up each individual vampire. There were at least 20 there.

"So?!" Klaus demanded.

No one moved. They all looked at each other and then at us. Someone spoke up.

"You said we had three days."

I looked behind me. A guy about as tall as Klaus with brown hair and blue eyes walked towards us.

"What's your name?" Elijah asked, stepping a head.

"Dustin." He said, stopping 5 feet from Elijah.

"Well, Dustin... We have given you three days. You are correct. But do you have something to tell us now?" Elijah asked him in a calm tone. He didn't want to set him off.

Klaus glared at Dustin. He was a day walker. This meant he could go out in the day or night.

"Speak the truth!" Klaus demanded.

Dustin looked over at him. "Do I have to?"

Klaus growled. "Don't you sass me!"

I looked back at the others. They just stood and watched.

Before I knew it I had an arm around my neck and a stake poking at my chest. I looked to Klaus who actually looked scared. Elijah had his hands up in front of him.

"Let her go!" Klaus growled with that demanding tone again.

Elijah shook his head. "Dustin, you don't want to do this. You will be in much bigger trouble then you already are.'

"I killed those witches. Every damn one of them! Ya know why? Because I couldn't stand seeing someone to innocent like Natalia with you evil bastards!" Dustin gripped my neck tighter.

Klaus laughed. "If you wanted her away from us so bad, why didn't you just talk to her and get her to join your side?"

He looked down at me then up at Klaus. "I dind't trust her! I still don't'! She's been with you guys. I don't trust you and if I could kill you, I would!"

Elijah shook his head. "You're making this much harder then it has to be. She wasn't harming anyone. You were, Dustin. Just let the girl go and we will leave."

I head Dustin laugh. "Right. You'll leave. No you won't! You guys will kill me!"

Klaus looked at me, giving me a light nod. I knew what I had to do. I bit his arm, getting him to release from me, I threw the stake so far it smashed out a window. I grabbed his arm then, flipping him onto his back. I looked down at him.

"You make no sense. Ya know that?! Killing witches and framing me to get me killed because you don't want to see me with Klaus. If that was the truth, you would have tried to convince me to join your side! We are going to kill you either way. For framing me. Even if you give up and let us walk, we will tear you to pieces!" I stepped back from him, allowing him to get up so it was a fair fight.

He stood up fast, throwing Klaus into the wall, then he grabbed Elijah, trying to snap his neck. I saw Elijah kick back at him, knocking him down and throwing him into the wall next to Klaus. Dustin dug his teeth into Klaus' shoulder. That's when I knew I had to make the final move. I pulled him off, pressing my back to Klaus, my arms around his waist. I looked up at him, the smirk on his face was perfect. He was challenging Dustin to fight me.

Dustin lunged forward, I threw my hand out at the right moment, punching through his chest cavity. He let out a pained scream. I wrapped my fingers around his heart. He looked down at me, looking me in the eye with his blue ones. They showed pain and regret. They pleaded with me. I showed him no mercy, just as Klaus would. I pulled my arm back, my hand bloody and holding a heart. Dustin's body fell limp to the floor.

"Good girl." Klaus praised me, kissing my neck as I held the heart and looked at the body, smirking.

"What the hell is going on in here!?" Marcel yelled as he stormed in through the doors.

Klaus put an arm around my waist, and looked at Marcel who noticed the heart in my hand and body on the floor.

"You killed Dustin!? You LET her kill someone!" Marcel rushed over towards Klaus and I but Elijah put his arm out, stopping him.

"No further. Let them explain."

"Yes! Explain this!" He pointed to the floor.

"He set me up! He was the one killing all those witches. The bastard made no sense to begin with. Saying he was setting me up cause he didn't like seeing me with Klaus. He knew he was going to die. He tried to stake me, but clearly he isn't a good fighter, seeing as I got out of his hold all too easy. He attacked Klaus. What am I supposed to do? Allow my boyfriend to suffer? I don't think so." I looked at him, dropping the heart to the floor.

"So you took matters into your own hands!?"

"You weren't here, Marcel and we didn't think it would get this bad." Elijah kept his cool like he always did.

Marcel looked at him, then at his vampires. "Is that what happened!? And if ANY of you lie to me!"

They all looked at each other then back to Marcel. They didn't want to say yes, but they had to. They all just nodded and a few said yes.

Marcel looked back at Elijah, Klaus and I. "Get out. All three of you. Now!"

Klaus wrapped his arm around me,giving Marcel a smirk. "She's very good. You should watch your back." He pulled me out.

"He's right." Elijah told him before following us.

"Well that was fun!" I said with a light laugh.

"Indeed it was." Elijah agreed. "But I think we may have made things a little bit worse."

"Nothing we can't handle." Klaus assured him.

*Author's Note: Another chapter. I'm not sure how to go about right now, that's why chapters are short and aren't coming as fast. Enjoy!*