I'm Worried

Nala's POV

There was a small window on the medical-bay door and Ezra was in the room. My forehead was against the window, I still had tears in my eyes and was scared. The medical droids were getting measurements on his arm so that he could get a metal one. Because of my age and rank I couldn't go in there with him. I had never been so horrified, the whole situation was crazy.

The Ghost landed and the crew rushed over to me and Ezra. My clothes were stained with blood and Ezra had passed out. Kanan, Hera and Sabine got Ezra to the ship and I was getting pushed around a lot. Things were happening to fast I couldn't think straight. Next thing I knew I was back on the Ghost. I crawled up the ladder and ran to my room. I laid in bed and looked at the ceiling.

"Hey!" A voice said from behind me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned around and saw Sabine.

"Oh it's just you." I sighed in relief. I looked at Ezra again then gelt Sabine's hand on my shoulder. I looked at her as she started to guide me away from the the window.

"It's not good for you to watch him aimlessly for hour on ends." Sabine said. I sighed and reluctantly followed her out of the medical wing and to the Ghost. Hera walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Are you okay?" Hera asked. I nuzzled her shoulder and relaxed a little.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I said. We all headed to the common room to get news about Ezra. I sat down and waited.

"So, Ezra should wake up tomorrow or the next day. But, he might not wake up that soon. Someone he's familiar with should be with him when he wakes, because chances are he won't remember loosing an arm. His new arm will be here in a week and that's the information that we have." Hera informed. It crushed me completely knowing I wouldn't get to be the one watching over Ezra. I walk to my room and laid down. I knew I needed to train but I couldn't. I wanted to see Ezra but I couldn't. I want to get in a ship and fly away but I couldn't. I couldn't do anything! There was a light knock on the door.

"Come on." I said. The door opened to show Sabine, she walked over to me and had a seat.

"How are you holding up?" Sabine asked. I pulled my legs to my chest and looked at her.

"I'm scared." I admitted.

"There's no shame for being scared." She said.

"I know." I said. "Who is going to be with Ezra?" I asked.

"Hera and Kanan." She said.

"I want to see him." I said.

"I know."

Ezra's POV

I woke up and saw the medical-wing. I couldn't feel my left arm so I looked at it and found it missing. I saw Kanan and Hera asleep in the chairs next to my medical bed. Then one thought popped in my head.

                    Is Nala okay?
________________________

       Till next time Emily out.