Who Am I?!?!

Four months after Sabine left.

Ezra's POV

Life was pretty plain after Sabine left, colors seemed darker and the sun seemed to shine a little less brighter. I was now a Lieutenant and had been going on many ops. There had been some gossip about me loosing who I am. When I trained outside with Kanan, a large crowd would gather. Guys because they liked watching the fights and girls cause they thought I was cute/hot. Everyone knew Kanan and Hera was an item and once the teenager jedi looses his wig man, girls will take their shot. I guess I had these girls that liked me and they thought that because me and Sabine were so close, we were a thing. If we were a thing I don't think Sabine would have left. A week after she left girls started asking me if I wanted to hangout. I would politely decline the offer then leave. I trained my butt off today and was drenched in sweat. A girl with brown hair and blue eyes approached me.

"Hi, um I was wondering if you would like to go to Rebellion Party with me." She asked going red.

"Sorry, I'm not interested in dating anyone yet. I'm only seventeen and shouldn't be looking for a life long partner." I explained.

"You dated that Mando girl." She said.

"We were not dating!" I growled then walked in the Ghost.

"You said I stunk you smell worse than me." Zeb teased.

"Well I want to be my best while working on the promotion." I said flatly. I walked in the bathroom then locked the door. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I still had my twin scars, my hair grew a little and I was starting to get a little stubble on my face. I hopped in the shower and got all the gunk off me, then stood there enjoying the feeling of the beads of water his my body. I stepped out and glared at my reflection. I gently laid my head against the mirror and sighed.

"Who am I?" I whimpered.

     Sabine's POV

Four months. I hadn't seen the crew for four months. I was very unhappy with myself. I was a little taller and my hair had grown a little. I went to the bathroom and grabbed a razor. I looked at it then my reflection, I sighed and turned on the water of the sink. I wet my hair down then cut my hair to a very short pixie cut. I trimmed my swing bang then got in my armor. I sighed at the sight of my cold, dark and lonely room. I sat at my desk and looked at stuff to try and find my father. I had a pen in my hand and started to hit the button over and over. The sound made me feel safe and not so alone. Tristin walked over to me because I left the door open.

"Why do you do that?" He asked annoyed that I was doing it again.

"It helps me relax, helps me focus." I said.

"Whatever." He sighed, then left. I shut the door and  turned of my laptop. I spun around in my desk chair. When I stopped I went to find my mother. She was in the throne room unsurprisingly.

"Sabine, what brings you here?" Mother asked.

"I wanted to talk." I said.

"You miss the rebellion." Mother figured out. I was shocked she could tell.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"You expression changed ever since your first night here, you haven't completely covered your walls in paint. I know you want to go back, but you can do whatever you want to do once your father is home. I know you want your father safe. So, let's get him back as soon as we can." Mother said.

"Okay, how close are we to finding father?" I asked.

"We have a lead. Tristin is taking some soldiers out to investigate." She answered. I nodded then left back to my room. I flopped down on my bed and looked at the empty walls.

"Who am I?" I whispered to myself.

________________________

       Till next time Emily out.