twelve- It's time

Kana's PoV

"I can't believe you didn't trust me! Baka!"

It was the day, the day that Azien came. I had left my brother's and went around the street for the most of today.

I looked around carefully and just waited. I still had a bit of time to change my mind. I really didn't know who to work with in this game. However by the end I had decide and it was time. I stood by where Aizen and everyone would enter.

The soul reapers came and got ready, it was like an army for sure. I just stood there looking at everyone. "Hey, old man.... I hope you're ready for the change." I told the head captain who somehow hid a laugh. Ukitake and Shunsui stood nearby to him while some where muttering about me.

I looked up as Azien appeared out of the black gateway. He smiled at me. "You were right, we've trapped some of them." He whispered to me I nodded. We all stood there, I zoned out of the talking because we all know that's boring.

Suddenly a ring of fire surrounded us. "Hmm?" I mutter as I look around. "Welcome back to the world, Kana." Gin said with his usual fox looking smile.

"Oh, hi foxy." I tell him as I draw my zanpakutō. "What do you think you are doing Kana?" Kaname asked me calmly. "Something fun of course." I reply with a smile. "Hey old man, Nanao! Can you undo my seals?!" I yelled over the fire to them as marks appeared around my body and where glowing. "Akuma you can appear." I told my zanpakutō spirit as it did just that.

A male with white hair, white wolf ears and red eyes appeared. "We have a time limit remember." He warned as suddenly my sword turned into a scythe. "Yeah I know, just got to be ready to give up our life right." I said happily as the wolf spirit held his scythe too, he went to fight Gin and Kaname leaving myself to attack Aizen.

Weapons clashed with a small amount of 'friendly' chat.
"So you can call him out now. Why help us if you were against us?" Aizen was calm, just like we were sat drinking tea.

"Well I wasn't sure who to go with and against. But I've decided now, thanks to some people I've spoke to. Humans can be rather interesting, and then you have Nii-san and his girlfriend to be." I say with a small joke, this causes Aizen to laugh back as we fight evenly matched. You wouldn't know we were fighting so seriously with our friendly chat in the middle of it all.

I took a few steps back and stared at Aizen. "I'm still Kinda unsure on what to do really." I told him getting a few cuts back on his arms. They ripped open painfully as blood poured from the new cuts. I just had a few on my back and my clothes were a mess.

I looked at myself. "Didn't know you were that much of a perv." I muttered as we both went quiet attack each other and then taking a break, that was when something strange happened.

I passed out falling from the sky and can't remember anything else that happened. I don't know why it happened or what caused it. All that I was told was that my brother, the black cat and Ichigo came there and somehow Aizen was beaten, also Kaname and Gin died.

This pained me so much. I was quietly sat down looking at my drink. I was sat in my brother's house right now and that's where I had been to recover from my injuries and just to take a break.

I was making coffee for Nii-san as he was still half asleep. I also robbed his hat without him noticing. I walked back into his room and put the coffee down carefully. "What have you put in it?" He questioned me as I shrugged. "Nothing."
He slowly got up and smelled the coffee and took a small sip while walking to the bathroom. "I can't believe you didn't trust me! Baka!" I yelled as he came back inside.

"You need to go back. The head wants you." He said as I nodded and opened up a gate to the soul society. With that I took my leave from my currently peaceful time at my brother's.

A/N
Sorry about not updating, totally didn't forget about wattpad and what happened in Bleach.
I'll try to keep updating this is going into it's own random arc now.
So give some ideas if you want and I might make a contest for someone's OC to join.
Bye everyone!