ten- their past: siblings and squads

A/N you don't need to read but this is for the backstory and better understanding of characters, and Aku is the one with the wolf, Kōmori is the one with brown hair and Yūrei is the only girl if you didn't notice. Just imagine them a bit older until I can find good photos.

Kana's PoV

I walk to the soul reaper academy with a cold look on my face, it wasn't the first time I'd been there and I just wanted it to hurry and end so I could have fun in a squad. I didn't really have a home yet and I heard that some captains would be looking over my class and watching us fight; it sounded fun enough.

I got to the little training area, I was a bit hungry and tired yes but I could still train with Aizen, so what would some captains do to me. I had met Azien not that long ago and had started training with him and Gin; his trainee.

I walk around in circles while waiting, I forgot to mention I haven't got a home either. I noticed Gin and waved slightly getting a nod back as I saw two people I had gotten used to and I guess you could say we are now friends.

-Small past-
3rd PoV
Kana looked over to the side as the teacher talked about needing to be in threes, the child with red hair and golden eyes was smiling, she believed she could take on what three could without a care in the world. Two people were running up to her, one had blue hair and the other black; the two were known as Kōmori and Yūrei. Kana turned on her heel at the first word they made and Yūrei put a hand on Kana's shoulder. She had pulled out her zanpakutō; the demonic child had to be one of the only people with that weapon who was in the academy still, she pointed the weapon at the girl's neck and got yelled at to calm down by them. She slowly put her zanpakutō away and worked with them getting to know about them.
-End-

I look up as I sense a strong spiritual pressure, I had gotten so used to Aizen's so this for some reason shocked me. I just see four people walk in, a male with white hair, someone with brown hair, a female with purple hair and someone with blonde hair without a haori, and then I hit the ground with a thud.

I was still on the floor when I reawakened, indicating that I hadn't been asleep for long. I notice the female and person without a haori in front of me as I blinked a lot because of the, in my option, bright colours. "Are you okay?" I hear along with a ringing noise from the captains.

I slowly nod in reponse to them, while adding "I'm fine." I sit up and look at them as I see the one with white hair and non-captain hand me different things, the white haired male handing me some sweets and the blonde one handing me a cup of water. "You seem like you aren't getting enough sleep or food, would you mind staying with my leiutant? His name is Kisuke; and I'm Yoruichi." I nod slowly as I drink the water first and then eat the sweets slowly. "It could be fun." I commented as I slowly stood up to hear the brown haired male tell me to take the time to be lazy while I can which gets me to smile.

"You're funny for an old man, and what are your names, so when I can I know who I need to help out?" I ask standing up and bowing. "You can call me Shunsui and this is Jushiro." The brown haired male says while pointing to the white haired male at the second part; I nod in understanding. "Thank you so much and sorry about all the issues I have caused, where's Gin?" I question looking around with a shrug.

I get told to follow Kisuke to his home at the end of the day, I'd have to live there until my academy days are over. However, Yoruichi said she would try to get him to adopt me, and I was going to get to know squad 2 a lot better.

I continued to live my life with my new Nii-san, Kisuke. It was fun most of the time and he trained me along with Aizen's secret training; both me and Gin left the academy, Gin's files disappeared or had some information missing I heard some people over speak but I spent a bit of time in squad 2, teaming with Soi-fon to beat Kisuke and I trained with Yoruichi and Soi-fon a lot with anything I could learn which was so much fun.

After quite a long time Kisuke got his own squad and we saw the head captain about something I always wanted to do.

Once we got to the first squad I walk inside and bow to the head captain. "I'm so sorry if you were busy but I have a request to talk to you about, I would like to train a small squad, not even a squad around 13 more people to become spies and learn to act so we can take out people and live in the human world easily, so we could kill hollows at any time. However of course we could stay here too and do work around here whenever." Kana said with a gentle smile as she looked at the head captain. "I'll bring it up in the next captain's meeting and see what the others have to say." The head captain said with a nod. "I agree with the idea personally." He told us, me, Kisuke, Yoruichi, Jushiro and Shunsui.

We all take our leave and go our separate ways, I head to the meeting place for me Gin and Aizen  to tell them the news and I meet our comrade Kaname for the first time, we connected instantly with our light and darkness chats going deep and not really making much sense to Aizen and Gin near the end.
I wonder what Gin, Aizen and Kaname are going to do, they get busier everytime I see them but we all still make time for each other and have fun or train together.

I awaken in my bed in a happy mood ready for the day. "I guess that dream of the past boosted me for the day, about three more days until the time we guess the soul reapers and Ichigo will attack us or defend their homes." Let's see how good everyone is; will be a hard battle but do they know the little secret?