One- The fourteenth squad

Kana's PoV

"I won't allow myself to lose this life"

I don't really recall anything from this week long mission and I don't really care about it either. You see this should of been the usual 'keep an eye on then kill' mission but the kill part was skipped. Not only that but only three hollows appeared during this week when this place is a hollow hot-spot. It is as if they can sense me and know not to come close, it really is boring.
"Hey Kana-taichou. We should really head back to the soul society, before the squad skip out on training again." One of my two lieutenants, Kōmori, inform me. I nod.
"Kana don't worry I'm sure squad 11 will be ready to fight." My zanpakutō, Aku Tamashī tells me.
I smile slightly then go back to having a straight face. "Right let's hurry up then." I mutter with a frown as I step through the senkaimon and flash step to the other side with my lieutenant following.

When we get back to the squad I sigh looking around at the other 11 members (excluding my other lieutenant) who just happened to be drunk.
"Oi! Everyone get up and start training or maybe I'll invite Kenpachi's load over!" I yell as my squad jump to their feet. A line of apologetic words are heard.
"Yeah whatever just train. Kōmori make sure of that."
"Will do captain." With that I head to my office to see my other lieutenant asleep on the couch. "Yūrei get up." I mutter shaking my lieutenant's shoulder waking her up. "Hmm... Oh I'm so sorry Kana-taichou." Yūrei says jumping up from the couch. "Don't worry about it. Just help sign." I say looking at all the huge piles of paperwork with a sigh. I sit down at my desk and begin working mainly just putting crosses.

After I would guess around an hour I look up and rub my eyes. "Kana-taichou are you done?" Yūrei asked me, I nod in response. "Good. Well me and Komori have to go to a meeting. So Sayounara." Yūrei said with a wave as she flash stepped away. I walk into the training area to see only a few of my squad members training. "Right of to squad 11, all of you!" I yell. Everyone has a scared look and run away with me walking behind them to make sure they get to squad 11.

Finally when they get to squad 11 and I get Ikkaku to look after them because they weren't training, which took a lot of work and a little bit of a deal. I head over to squad 10. You see I love to annoy Toshiro and help out Rangiku. It's so much fun. When I get there I get told they are at the meeting and frown at the news.
"Why is everyone there but me?" I ask no one and start walking to squad 13. There was one person who wouldn't be in a meeting, Rukia. She is a member of squad 13 and shouldn't be at any meetings. I want to know why I wasn't invited, it's unfair.
"Hey Rukia I'm bored. Is anyone else around?" I ask her from behind. She seems to get scared and jump. "O-oh it's only you Kana-taichou. I was about to leave to the world of the living if you wanted to join me. I'm going to visit Ichigo now I've been back a bit." I nod happily. "I can finally meet that person who saved you!" I respond grinning. "I just want to fight him and have fun." I say dragging her with me to the senkaimon.

We get to the world of the living as I look around the familiar area. "Right so where is this friend of yours?" I ask as Rukia smiles and begins walking away. I follow after her. I notice this place called Urahara shop and quickly turn to get away.
"Kana-taichou. Come on or are you scared of Kisuke-San?" "I'm not scared of him. I just dislike him quite a bit." I mutter with a frown. Rukia grabs my arm and drags me inside the shop.

"Great why are you here? Why couldn't you of took today off?" I ask Kisuke with a frown. He waves his fan in front of his face with a smile. "You shouldn't be so mean. Come on lighten up." He says smiling. "Fine am I allowed my sake?" "Nope!" He quickly response still smiling. "Fine then. Rukia hurry up." I mutter frowning with my arms crossed in a bored manner. The two talk for a while until Rukia finally says she was going to meet Ichigo. "I'll find you in a moment." I say to Rukia as she leaves the shop with her gigai. I walk over to Kisuke and quickly take his hat and flash step around the town. "Hey give me my hat!" I hear Kisuke say annoyed as he runs after me. I walk into someone who had orange hair and was stood next to Rukia. "Who are you?!" Me and the person say at the same time. I hid behind Rukia as Kisuke appears. "Thanks you." He says taking the hat and walking away. "Kana, no one would ever think you would be responsible for a squad." Rukia says. I go back to glaring at the new person. "Eh? Why do you look like a soul reaper?" I ask with a slightly confused look. "Who is this nut job Rukia?" The orange haired person says. "Say that again and you won't live!" I say with a dark aura while glaring daggers at him. "W-well this is Kana-taichou. Kana-taichou this is Ichigo." "Oh you're the person who saved Rukia. Thank you." I mutter. "Well I should really go back. Have fun Rukia." I quietly whisper and walk off and open a senkaimon. I don't look back, that would only make me want to stay, I don't want to make connections, that would make everything so much harder. If you want to know what I'm talking about well then, I- well I- guess I'm talking about the fact, Aizen betrayed everyone. It made me think, I don't know what is going to happen and if I die I don't want anyone to be sad. It would be such a pain. But one thing is very important to me and that is the fact that, I won't allow myself to lose this life. No I can't. This life is important to me and to all the others that don't know it yet. I walk though the senkaimon and head back, home, the place I need to keep safe. The whole soul society.

A/N~
I hope this is a good first chapter and I don't know how common I will be updating so yeah. Please leave feed back and if you didn't know-
Sayounara means goodbye
Taichou means captain
Well sayounara for now
~Chi of the Darkness