Eight- help that is unwanted

Kana's PoV

"I don't want to believe you, and I won't ever. You aren't here to help me... Onii-san."

Me and Sayuri walk around the world of the living. I remember that Rukia is here and so is Toshiro's group. Let's see how good they still are. Sayuri turns to me and smiles. "They will start attacking when we give the signal." She says with a nod. I look at her as my spiritual pressure spikes up for a moment as our friends begin to attack.

I continue to walk around until I see Kisuke and Yoruichi. "So the hollow's are probably your doing." Yoruichi says looking at the two of us. "Do you have any proof?" I ask her watching the two carefully. "Kana please don't side with them." My onii-san tells me. I shake my head. "Sorry but I can't allow you to tell me lies. I trust my friends." I say to him as a draw my zanpakutō. "So we are going to fight them!" Sayuri says happily to which I nod. "Hey ready. This will be a hard fight. I want to talk to someone by the end of today." I tell my student. She nods drawing her own weapon.

"Attack from a distance." I order Sayuri. She nods and her Resurrección form appears. She was now holding a bow as she made a cero which was so similar to a Quincy's style. She began shooting the cero arrows at Yoruichi who was easily dodging.

I look at my brother as he was holding his zanpakutō. "Will you fight me properly? Can you harm your little sister?" I ask him flash stepping and swinging my zanpakutō at him. He blocks with his own. "If you are on Aizen's side then yes." He answers counter attacking. I nod with a smile. "Good. Drink their blood, Aku Tamashī." I mutter. Kisuke looks to me and keeps an eye on my zanpakutō. I slice through him but it just pops. One of his little tricks. "Cry Benihime." He says releasing his attack as he began attacking from all over the place, I'm used to this, I did train against him. I flash step above him and begin standing on the air. With one of his attacks I cut it in half. "I didn't notice you released your blade." I mutter. "Thanks for the memories." He says as we continue to attack and dodge each other. "That's it. Aku Tamashī, control the eaten souls." I say smiling. My blade changed into two daggers connected by a chain.

I watch my bother carefully. "Menos." I whisper as the giant hollow appears. It should be easy for Kisuke to beat, but the non-hollow souls not as. He cuts it down but it does give me and opening to cut his arm up. I cut his arm a few times and quickly move back. "Shizuka." I whisper. A girl appears holding a zanpakutō with long blonde free flowing hair, blue eye shadow and pale green eyes. She smiled looking at Kisuke. "I guess I'll be fighting you." She said holding her zanpakutō and charging at him. She began to attack and I took every opening I could. The soul returned to my blade as I jump back. Sayuri looked my way as we both disappeared with a whirl of dust covering our escape.

I go to where Toshiro was now always at. Once there I look around and see the big screen. It had came on with Momo-chan at the screen. "Kana, how is Aizen?" She asks me. "He's good. I'm trying to get him to turn back without actually saying it. Please don't tell anyone I was here talking to you." I say bowing my head. She looks at me with a weak smile. "I won't and that's all good." I nod. "This isn't the true him and I want to get him back." I say as Orihime comes inside and the signal goes.

"Oh Kana. What are you doing here?" So they didn't tell her. I smile. "I just needed to report in. Please don't tell anyone they won't like the fact I came in without their permission." I tell Orihime. Right then my Onii-san appears without Yoruichi this time. "I'm here to help let me take you back." He says as Orihime gives him a confused look. "Take her back to where?" She asks. "She left and joined with Aizen." He replied. Orihime quickly moved away from me. "R-really?" She asked, I nod. "Believe me, I'm here to help. Aizen is bad." He lies.
"I don't want to believe you, and I won't ever. You aren't here to help me... Onii-san." He looks at me with a frown. "Aizen is the one who is harming you, telling you lies." He says. "No! I won't believe you, he made one of my wishes real! He made me a powerful friend I could train with using my real strength." I yell walking past him. "Now I'll go back. You're help is unwanted." I tell him and leave, going back to Los Noches.

I look at Sayuri as she was just looking at me strangely. "Hmm?" I hum in question. "So that was your brother?" She asks as I nod. "Yes but he's a pain and I dislike him strongly." I tell her laying down. "I'm tired." I mutter gaining a small laugh from Sayuri. "You sound like Starrk." She says smiling. I smile and nod. "I see what you mean." I say closing my eyes. "What are you doing back so early?" Gin asks me with that closed eye smile he always has. "Onii-san was being annoying and getting in my way." I tell him with a small shrug of my shoulders. "Oh I get it. I'm going to go then you should call everyone back, it's sorted." I nod in response as Sayuri opens a garganta near her friends who were fighting Rukia, Toshiro and Rangiku but everyone else was fighting hollows or had did whatever.

"Everyone let's go back." I tell then as they come inside the Garganta. I look at three soul reapers. "I'm sorry to cut your fight short but you'll live, though to be honest you are quite short so your fights should be, Toshiro." I say with my own closed eye grin, which was more of an evil, sadistic look then like Gin's 'creepy' smile. We all return back but I continue to look at the three as I see Toshiro mouth something but I couldn't figure out what.