eleven- hard-core training

Kana's PoV

"This will be fun being with some people I can act with, let's begin one of the best acts after a while."

We were training as much as we could now, espada against espada, soul reaper against soul reaper. It was so we would be ready, even if we had my brothers creation we could lose this. Along with the fact I hadn't made my mind up yet, do I side with Kisuke and Yoruichi or the soul reapers I've spent so much time with or with my three best friends that have helped me so much. It would be hard to decide.

I was sat down on the floor near Aizen's throne as we were both thinking about the battle that would be three days away along with how we would train. I thought that Aizen would of got me to fight Kaname or Gin but we didn't really have to train; just plan and that was what we were doing. This was our training, training of the mind.

I imagined one way of how it would play out and then a good idea to counter it. "Ne Aizen, wouldn't Ichigo come to save Orihime. Can we keep some arrancars behind? Some soul reapers might come by as we could trap them, then it would be easier on us for a bit so we can start an immediate plan." I suggest to Aizen and get him nodding along. "That's a good idea Kana. Well done. We'll try it if it happens." He said patting my head as I smile.

I walk away after a while of planning to train against Gin and maybe do more chatting with him then training, only maybe.

I find him messing around with some equipment. "Hello Kana. Do you want to go to the world of the living before we attack? You can plan around the area and find good ideas." Gin said after a while of talking; this was so much better then training.

"Sure I'll do that, maybe I'll find someone to fight while there. I'm going to get ready to leave and tell Aizen." I tell Gin as I run off to tell Aizen and get my money from my room which was cleverly hidden. I get to the room and pick up the money as I also gently put a hand on a necklace I had, it was a black angel wing hiding a purple gem which could only just be seen at the sides slightly.

I pick up the necklace and look at it with a small smile. "I guess it's time for me to leave." I muttered putting the necklace on, Gin said he was going to tell the espada I was leaving but either way I was going to write a note. I leave a small note on the desk next to my bed as I leave in my outfit from this place. "I'll see you all again soon." I say as I exit Hueco Mundo. (The clothing is below)

I smile as I get to the normal living world, what to do while I'm here, maybe I'll cause some trouble for Nii-san and his girlfriend

I look around, I can't be seen by most people here and so I just started running around and having fun. "It's been forever since I've done anything even like this!" I exclaim. I start to spin around with the clothing doing the same looking really pretty in my opinion. "Time to find some nice people." I mutter as I start looking for Kisuke's place.

"This will be fun being with some people I can act with, let's begin one of the best acts after a while." I say to myself as I look at the shop. I stand outside and slowly raise my spiritual pressure, so that Kisuke or Yoruichi come and meet me.

I see the black cat walk up to me slowly as I watch it carefully. "What do you think you are doing here?" Asked Yoruichi. I smile at her. "Well I was bored with Aizen and wanted to spend a bit of time around here, and so I thought why not come and hang around with my brother and his friends." I tell her as I cough a bit. Akumu's way of warning me about what was going to happen.

Not now Akumu, I might of used your powers not that along ago for training, it wasn't even long. Plus it was against Grimmjow again and he's getting better but not that good.

"Shit." I mutter as my bones began to feel heavy and I hit the ground with a thud. I could only just keep my eyes open as I was thinking about the more important tasks, breathing and not passing out from pain of a headache. I notice Yoruichi run off from the corner of my eye.

'She better be going to get someone' I think as Akumu begins to talk. 'Who do you think she'll come back with the kidō master or your brother?' Akumu asked. I ended up closing my eyes and seeing Akumu in his human form in front of me. 'Hopefully my brother will come, I'd prefer him to see me like this instead of that idiot.' I tell Akumu.

I reopen my eyes but immediately wish I didn't. Who the fuck made the world so bright! I close my eyes to stop the headache from getting worse from the light. "Kana, are you okay?" I hear Onii-san whisper to me as I notice that his shadow was covering me; so he was leaning over me.

I feel him move and pick me up. "I'm okay, Onii-san, just got a headache." I whisper to him and hear a sigh of relief leave his lips. I open an eye that was luckly covered by a shadow; this meant the light couldn't kill of my eyes.

I smile at him. "You see this is why I don't want you drink Sake, your headaches might be bad but a hangover is way worst." He told me frowning. "Gomen, gomen, but I know that a hangover is nothing compared to a headache like this." I whisper, still having to be quiet so that the headache doesn't get bad.

I got placed in a room, I knew I was in my brothers shop currently, now I had to get ready to plan. I still needed to pick a side, so I'll have to make a plan for all the options I can pick. This path is a very complex, long, twisted and tangled up path, nothing really new here, it leads to the same place, happiness or hell they are both the same.

A/N-
Sorry for the really late update but I have a lot of issues with what to write to make it worth reading because I only have the main path wrote out right now.
Gomen means sorry
Ne means hey
And just for the heads up things in '...' is thought/inner world
-Chi of the Darkness