Chapter 23 (END)

Cathleen looked at herself in the mirror and can't believe she's wearing something this girlish. Even when she's pregnant with the twins before, she refuse to wore a dress. She insisted on wearing an oversized shirt than being in this type of clothing. "At least it's not pink." She said to herself and turned to Kate.

"I'm so glad it's not pink." Kate giggled and stood up from her chair. She looked at her new shoes using the mirror and smiled. "Perfection. I love this shoe. Thank you for choosing it for me. Now get your grumpy face alive. And you're right. At least it's not pink. But it's extremely short. Everyone can see our bloomers if we bend down."

"Then don't bend down. Just don't. No one should be looking at your bloomers except for me." Cathleen winked. "Stop thinking about dirty stuff and help me with this family necklace I just got." Cathleen helped her by standing behind her and placed the necklace on her neck.

They both heard someone knock on the door. "Come in." It's the head of security, Anzelika. "You two need to be at the entrance now. The wedding will be a go in 10 minutes." They both followed her out and waited for the bride. "Well hello there sister." Kate turned to a well dress Jacob. "Nice job brother. You cleaned yourself."

"Vanessa insisted." He rolled his eyes. "Come on Jacob, walk in now." Anzelika announced when his best man already walking along the altar. "Wait, who's going to walk with Vanessa?" Cathleen asked. "Him." Kate pointed at a man in the corner." Cathleen turned and was surprised to see him there.

"Is that her father?" Kate shake her head. "Vanessa's parents are dead. That's the chairperson husband who agreed to be here." Cathleen remembered the Russian woman from earlier. "How do I look?" They turned to Vanessa and was surprised to see a different side of her for a change.

She's wearing a plain backless train white dress. But the dress hugged her body perfectly as it showed every curve she has. Cathleen can't take her eyes off the bride. Kate pinched her side and leaned in. "That's my sister in law you perv!" Cathleen apologised and turned to Kate. "You look amazing too."

"It's your cue now bridesmaids." Anzelika announced when the twins walked out with the flower basket. The man at the corner went to Vanessa's side and smiled. "Never dreamt that I'll be the father of the bride. Especially for you." Vanessa slide her hands in his arms. "Well, you're our father for us orphans in the academy. Its the best way to put in."

The wedding went splendid with almost no problem. After the bride and groom went inside their designated car, the others waited for their own outside the church. Jac and Natalia together with the twins had something different in mind as they went on top of the church, waited for the helicopter instead.

The wedding reception being held at the mansion and this will be the first time for the golden gates to be opened for public. Since Vanessa received the reward money for capturing Bert, she decided to invited every single unfortunate soul to her wedding and let them eat and have fun with all their might.

"Finally!" Kate spoke out when they saw the limousine for them arrived. "We'll be close by." Anzelika said and watched them entered the limousine. The others went to the black SUV and so does Anzelika. They followed Kate's limousine closely. Marshall, Benjamin, and their girlfriends were all inside the limousine where Kate and Cathleen in.

They talked about how funny Jacob tried to say his vows. "He's never the type of person who will express his feeling in public. That's Jacob alright." Suddenly they all felt the car being out of controlled. "Vincent whats wrong?" Kate asked. "Ma'am... the brakes... failed to work."

Kate's eyes widen. "Try the handbrake!" The driver shake his head. "If I do that the car will be flying off the road." Kate suddenly remembered Anzelika behind them. "Call them saying we're in crisis." The driver nodded and tried to overcome every obstacle in their path.