Chapter 2

Lazily, Benjamin open the store door and let Kate walk in. "I have a strong feeling that your sister is still in bed from hangover?" Benjamin yawn and nod. "She had too little too much last night. Marshall and I had to drive to the club and pick her up."

Kate chuckle. "I think you're lying. Why are you so tired then? Did you joined her last night?" Kate raise both eyebrows, waiting for his answer. Kate shake her head when Benjamin give her a sheepish smile. "What can I say, our party animal sister really get into our head."

Again Benjamin yawn. "You know what to do. I'll be behind the counter today until Cathleen's up." Kate nod and proceed to do her part. She was cleaning up the alcohol aisle when she heard a loud yawn behind her. It's Marshall.

"As you were." He said when Kate turn to him. Kate chuckle and wipe the dust off the bottles and rearranging it.

It's lunch time when Kate grab a sandwich, a bottle of orange juice and when to the counter. Benjamin look at her and wave her off. "On the house." Kate thank him and went to the back room for her meal.

She was having her last bite when the door barge open and Cathleen were looking at her and the surrounding back and forth. "Are you done?" Kate nod. "Good. Follow me." Kate wipe her mouth with some tissue and follow Cathleen to her car.

"Where are we going?" Kate ask when she's inside the car. "I need your help." Cathleen said before start to drive. "Help? What kind of help?" Kate ask again. "You look like someone who knows a lot about dress and shit. So we're going shopping."

Kate turn to the windows and chuckle. "It's so funny huh? Yea. My big mouth friends set me up with a guy I don't even know. They said if I don't go, they will embarrass me for years and years to come. Like it or not, I have to. If only they know I'm gay."

Cathleen realised what she had said and turn to Kate. "I usually don't blurt it out like this. Only when I'm mad." Kate didn't say anything. "What? You have a problem with the LGBT people? Grow up!" Kate chuckle. "I don't mind. I'm open minded. My parents. They both woman."

Cathleen's face turn red. "I'm sorry. I should be more polite." Cathleen park her car near the mall and ask Kate to follow her. "Before that. Lose the apron." Kate look down and untied the store's apron. "Come on. Guide me. I need help."

Kate look around and point at a decent looking store. "Come on." Kate walk first and guide her boss into the store. There's a lot of variety but only one will fit. Kate look through every dress that's in store and finally she founds it. "Simple yet elegant." Kate show the dress to Cathleen.

The dress covers her shoulders almost fully and flows down into a stylish draped neckline. It's a tight fit which emphasizes her breasts in an elegant and dignified manner.

Her arms are completely uncovered. A good choice too, as her skin and the color of the dress form a perfect combination. Kate gave the dress to Cathleen so she can try it on. After few minutes, Cathleen walk out giving Kate a thumbs up.

"This will go perfect with platform heels." Kate noticed how she tilted her head, confuse.

"You don't know what's a platform heels?" Cathleen shake her head. "Never mind. I'll show you later." Kate smile and went to the counter to pay for the dress. Cathleen gave the girl her cash and went out. Kate nudge her boss's side and went to a shoe store.

"This is a platforms heels."

Kate waved for the salesgirls. "What's your size?" Kate ask. "6." Kate turn to the salesgirls. "Can I have this in size 6." The girl smile and went to a room where they kept the remaining stock. "You do wear heels right?" Cathleen nod.