Chapter 6

Cathleen was unpacking her stuff when her parents walks in. "We need to talk." They said before walks out of the room. Cathleen sigh and went out to see her brothers already seated next to their parents. "What's happening?"

Cathleen asks. Mr and Mrs Royale look at each other before look at their kids faces. Cathleen was restless. She slam her hands on the table, making her mother flinch. "What's wrong? What happened when we're in LA?" Cathleen asks again.

"Your old friend came to visit!" Her father said and look down. Cathleen stood up from her chair and look at everyone. "What?! What did they do?" Cathleen ask again. "They want to know about the new worker. They want to know where were you. We lied saying you went out of the states."

Mr Royale said.

Cathleen walk back and forth. Why does whenever she found peace, her past will always find its way to her again? Why does every time she found someone who care about her, these imbecile decided to be there, terrorising everything?

These questions keeps on playing inside her mind like a loop until Benjamin call for her. "Cathleen, Kate's in trouble, isn't she? Should we tell her brother?" Cathleen glared at her brother. "NO! HE WILL NEVER NEED TO KNOW! If he does, I will not have a chance with Kate, whatsoever!"

Cathleen yells.

"We cannot be selfish, Cathleen. If we do, her life will be in danger!" Marshall try to reason with his sister. Cathleen turn away from facing her family. She was looking at nothing in particular when her mother place her hand on her shoulder.

"You don't want the things that happened to Olivia, happen to Kate. Right Cathleen?" Her mother's voice coo. Cathleen look down. Her memories with Olivia was playing inside her mind. Her death was freshly embedded inside her brain.

She can't forget what happened on that dreadful night. "I will not let that happen again. Not on my watch." Cathleen punch the wall before rush out of the house and ride her bike towards the Hell Rider's secret meeting place.

A group of guys were playing cards when they heard the door was kick down and show someone they hardly seen in town. "YOU WENT TOO FAR THIS TIME BERT!" Cathleen's voice echoes in the old abandoned factory.

"You came here without invitation and you call me went too far? Where's the logic in that?" A guy named Bert answered her, still with his cards rather than paying attention to Cathleen. "You know Cathleen, I still remember that night. Where I rape you after I kill your girl." Bert laugh.

Cathleen was being held down when the others notice she's about to attack Bert. "LET ME GO YOU DOGS!" Bert stood up and slap Cathleen's face hard. "You don't show your pretty face here to call me a dog.." Bert kneel down and cup Cathleen's face.

"Hmmmm... I miss that pretty face of yours Cathleen. What's the point of being gay? I mean, you obviously love my cock." Bert laugh when Cathleen spit on him. "Woman. Either they spit or vomit on you... but they sure do have an excellent hole to fuck." Bert snap his finger and the guys threw her across the room.

They started to beat her up mercilessly. They only stop when Cathleen doesn't move much. "ENOUGH! We don't want the supermodel to be dead. Not yet." Bert said before ask the boys to leave them alone.

"You made two mistake in your life, Cathleen. First, leaving the gang. Second, denying my love for you. Well, at least I can get into your pants before." Bert started to grope Cathleen's breast. Cathleen was too weak to push the obviously strong man off of her.

"Shhhhh... don't worry. I'll be nice." Bert tore Cathleen's shirt and bra off of her. "No..." Cathleen breath out when Bert started to play with Cathleen's nipple. Bert ball his fist and punch Cathleen's stomach hard.