Chapter 11

"I can't seem to start my bike!" Cathleen scream and hit her super bike. "Why can't you just give me a break for a day!!!" She scream again to her bike. Kate chuckle watching her. She look up. "This is funny huh?" Kate quickly shake her head and smile. "Well we have to walk. Marshall used my car today."

"Is it far?" Cathleen gave Kate a sheepish smile while scratching her head. "Kinda." Kate smile. "If that's so, just use my car." Kate happily pointed at her striking red Lamborghini Aventador. "But you have to drive." She reach for her keys in her handbag and threw it at Cathleen.

"But I don't know how to drive a super car." Cathleen caught the key and watch Kate went to the passenger seat. "It's like driving any other car. Just faster." Kate wink at her before getting in. Cathleen pull her bike keys and went to the drivers seat.

Cathleen look around in the interior and confuse by all the buttons. "Seriously, a car need this much buttons?" Kate chuckle. "Enter the key here and press 'Start Engine.' See. Simple. You don't have to turn the key around." Kate said.

Cathleen did as told and was surprise to hear the car roar. Bystander turn their attention to them when Cathleen accidentally step on the accelerator. "The gear first, don't worry, it's automatic. And the handbrake here. Let's go to the school fair. In style of course." Kate smile.

Cathleen was nervous she would wreck the car. But as they started to drive, she gets the hang of it and finally manage to understand how the car goes. Kate was enjoying the view when she notice Cathleen turn to the familiar road. "This is the way to the orphanage? Correct?" She turn to Cathleen.

"Picking Bianca up. If that's alright?" Kate nod and smile. While Kate was waiting for them both, she received a call from Jacob stating he's going on a date with Vanessa and will not coming home by midnight. Kate open her door when she saw Bianca knocking on the windows.

"Batman!" She said before jump in the car. Kate chuckle and pick her up to sit on her thigh. "Batman? No no. Bianca's!" Bianca was so excitedly to be inside a car for a change. Cathleen went to the drivers seat and smile at the sight. She never saw Kate so close to a kid before and it's really a sight for her.

She started driving to the school fair. The ride was fill with Bianca's excited scream. Kate always have and always will love kids. To her, without them life will be dull. Except when they're naughty. Now that's a handful.

"Wooo. This year turns out to have a lot of people coming. I wonder why." Cathleen said when she drove inside the school gates. "Hey there's carwash. You need them." Cathleen joke. Kate turn to be direction Cathleen refers to. "Sure. Park it."

"I was only joking." Cathleen said.

"It's fine. We can help them, right." Cathleen smile and park their car near the car wash booth. Kate and Bianca got out. Kate pick Bianca up and turn to Cathleen who's having trouble locking the car. "Here." Kate said as she walk towards Cathleen.

"This little lock logo." Kate smile and watch bystander gather around her car. Cathleen went to the booth and inform them about their car. Cathleen pointed at Kate's direction. Several teen boys gawking at the car sight. Cathleen patted their back before walking back to Kate.

All three walk towards the school building. Kate never been to a school fair before. Her school never even held one. Gala's and dance, yes, but not a fair. This is truly a first sight for her. Kate notice the school green field were fill with family and kids having their little picnic.

Bianca was pointing at the mini inflatable world but Cathleen suggest they should go to the gym first. Because that's where the fun is. Bianca sulk but Kate manage to persuade her by telling her they will go there after visiting the indoor booth.