Chapter 7

"I want every corner and every nooks search! Find them!" Jacob yell when he enter the abandoned factory. Marshall and Benjamin followed Jacob in. Instantly, the memories from the few nights ago came into view. "He ran away.." Benjamin said with venom.

"We're too late." Marshall added.

Jacob look around and move every boxes and things around him. "Not quite. Don't lost hope yet. Look." Benjamin did look and quickly move away when it's a dead girl's body. Marshall was baffle and he too look. He vomit on the spot.

"Come on you guys. It's just a dead body." Jacob covers the body up and whistle for his boys to pick the body up. "Proper burial for them." The boys nod. "Jacob! You need to see this." Jacob went to see what her man has found.

"He built a fucking shrine for her." The man said and show Jacob a wall that was fill with Cathleen's picture. The brothers was surprise as well. "He's in love with her?" Jacob asks. "We don't know. He always ask about Cathleen when we hang out before. But I never knew he's obsessed with her."

Jacob examine every piece of the photos and shake his head. "Take them down. Burn this factory to the ground." The guys turn to him with wide eyes. "But sir, burning a factory, would that as if we are telling them we're onto them."

"That's the point Peter. I want them to know we're coming for them. I want them to kneel in front of me, begging for mercy." Peter smirk. "I like the sound of that sir." Jacob smile. "I like it too. Like I said before, burn the factory to the ground."

"Yes sir."

Marshall and Benjamin look at each other. "Are they really going to burn it down?" Benjamin ask. Marshall could only nod. "Follow me." Jacob said and lead the boys out. "I'm going to find that bastard. One way or another."

They all waited for everyone to be out of the factory by the car. Jacob lean in and reach for his cigarette. Few minutes later, a couple of guys carried out another body but this time, it belongs to a guy.

"He's playing God." Marshall suddenly said. "Oh yes. In his mind, he is God. Nobody else is superior than he is. It's not that hard to find someone like that. His first kill was a training wheel. His second kill was experimenting. The third, he has to and I'm sure, we'll find the fourth soon."

Jacob took a long drag of his cigarette and release. He watched as her man begin to burn the factory down. Jacob dance in front of the huge fire in front of him. He dance as if it's a bonfire party. The brothers look at each other before looking at Jacob who acted like someone who was high.

He stop dancing when he heard a loud explosion. His laughter echoes, sending chills on everyone's spine. "He was known as the Grim Reaper. Anyone who made deals with his family knows him very well. He kill with no mercy. He has no sense of humanity when it comes to people who crosses his family."

The brothers swallowing a huge lump inside their throat. Jacob turn to them and smile. "Let's go home. This burning building will send our message to them." Jacob enters his car follow by the brothers.

While the Royale brothers went to the factory, Cathleen and Kate were cleaning the Royale family house with Vanessa's help. Everything was on the floor when they went upstairs. Cathleen sigh when she went to her room.

"Bert went too far. Ran away from LA just to create more chaos. I can't wait to dance around his corpse." Vanessa said. Cathleen stop whatever she's doing and turn to Vanessa. "Ran away from LA? You guys know him?" She ask.

Vanessa nod. "He's a scoundrel that steal from Kate's parents. The madam's ordered to kill him but he ran away. Now that we found him again, he will not live another day when we catch him." Vanessa took a broom and started to swept the floor.