Chapter 5

Jacob jolted up when he heard a loud gunshot sound coming from inside the mansion. He yawn and then lay down again. He stretch and decided to look for the source of the sound.

He went into the bathroom and shower. After he's done, he went downstairs. Half way through the stairs, he saw Vanessa was having trouble pulling Judas from walking towards his mother's private office.

"Judas!" He call for the out of control woman. Judas turn her head and was happy to see Jacob walking down the stairs. "Jacob!!!" She literally jump onto Jacob's body like a monkey. Vanessa sigh.

"She's a handful! She just hurt one of the guys outside." Jacob shake his head. "Judas what did mom say when you're in the main mansion?" Judas release herself from hugging Jacob. "Behave." Jacob nods. "Why would you shot someone who works for mom and mommy?" He ask.

Judas went to Vanessa back and hide herself. She doesn't like Jacob when he's lecturing her about something. "Jacob mean. Judas doesn't like him. Judas like Vanessa." Judas wrap her hands on Vanessa's shoulder.

"It's okay Judas. We'll go for ice cream later." Jacob smile at her. "Why does mommy wants Judas out of her isolated room?" Vanessa shrugs. "When we fetch her she just said she has a job for her and she needs to be in the main mansion pronto."

"That's weird. Pedro is just a little problem. Why would they need Judas for? Hmmm. Weird."

"Nothing is weird, Jacob." Jac and Natalia walk out of their office and smile at Judas. "Today is Judas 22nd birthday. I want all of us to have a birthday dinner. I already asked the maids to prepare all of Judas favourite food. Does that sound good Judas?"

Judas look up from Vanessa's back and slowly nods. "Vanessa. Bring Judas to the weapons room. I'll brief her there." Vanessa nods and ask judas to follow her. Jacob watch as the two girls went away. "Mom, who's the target?"

Jac smile at her son. "You'll know later. You're coming with her." Jac and Natalia leaving a baffle Jacob alone. Once the 'queen' enters the weapon's room, Vanessa was letting Judas playing with the knives. Judas took a handful of them, cutting herself in the process and began to throw it on the targets.

Not even one miss the targets. Every throw was lethal, every throw was meant to kill. Judas was a different person behind those knives. She's not the friendly and scared little girl in an adult body anymore. She's now literally the definition of Judas.

Jac was glad that together with her wife, they found her crying at the back of an alley. She was just few days old when they found her. Judas was a very sick child when she was just a little girl. But that doesn't made Jac nor Natalia giving up on her.

They raise her like their own child and Jacob and Kate treat her like their own little sister. They first notice how different Judas was, when she was 13, where she would look at the others in the gym, practicing martial arts and Judas would follow their step slowly.

Jac took this initiative and teach Judas how to defend herself. She wasn't very bright in school but she's an exceptional fighter. Jac smile when she remembered Judas first kill. A corrupted politician who used his power to betrayed his own followers.

"She never change." Jac said.

Natalia agreed. "I hope she will never change. I still see her as that crying new born that we met at the back of that alley." Jac kissed her wife's cheek. "I really like this motherly side of you babe. Real definition of perfection."

"I thought you still have Shanntel in your mind." Natalia mock. Jac laugh. "Is that jealousy I hear?" Natalia yank her hand from Jac's. "Nat, she might be beautiful but you're my wife! You gave me everything she couldn't. Love and attention." Jac playfully hit Natalia's chin.