Chapter 8

How did I get stuck in situations like this? This is all the brat's fault... Geez, I told him not to drag me along and what does he do? Take me along to greet his annoying companions. Huffing out loud, I watched as the scene before me unfolded.

A boy with black hair shaped like a duck butt and black pearl eyes, stood like he owned the place. He wore a navy blue, short-sleeved shirt with a high collar, white shorts, blue-clothed forehead protector, and white arm warmers.

Naruto's other teammate was a girl with pink hair and light green eyes that wears a red qipao dress with a zipper and white circular designs. She also wears tight dark green bike shorts, sandals, and the standard Konoha forehead protector as a headband.

"Naruto!! What took you so long?!!" The girl screeched as she punched Naruto on the head.

I raised my eyebrow questionably, wondering why the brat didn't dodge and let her whack him. The 13 year old boy pouted,"AWW!! BUT SAKURA-CHAN!!" Ahh, I see her name fits her well. Goes with her pink hair, Sakura. I wonder what her last name is...

He whined,"I'm not that late! Kakashi-sensei isn't here yet."

Leaning against a tree trunk, I felt a pair of eyes on me,"See something you like, Emo?"

Sakura stopped hitting Naruto, and they both glanced at me and their other teammate. Duck Butt flushed a bit before glaring at me,"Hn," He replied.

Chuckling slightly, I pointed at him,"Ha! You're so amazed by my beauty that you're speechless Brooding Boy," I teased.

The Emo Queen glared harder, while Naruto laughed his butt off, and Pinkie sat in a depressed corner. During this play out, I saw a glimpse of a clan symbol behind the blue shirt Duck Butt wore. Inwardly sighing, I closed my eyes to think. An Uchiha, huh? I heard that Uchiha Itachi killed his whole clan except for his little brother. Hm, I guess that he's the last Emo Uchiha huh?

"Oi, brat," I called to Naruto, gesturing him to come over.

Blondie pointed at himself than walked over, when I nodded my head,"Yea Hi-chan?"

My eye twitched. Poor brat didn't see it coming before he laid on the ground comforting his bruised head,"Don't call me that Rascal."

"But Hi-"

"Nevermind that," I waved my hand in dismissal,"Who're your teammates?" I demanded.

Naruto sat up, crossed his arms,"Well, umm.... There's me, Sakura-chan, and Sasuke-teme.. Along with our sensei, Kakashi-sensei. He's always late though. Says to come here at 7, but he always comes a couple of hours later."

Face palming, I sighed deeply,"Kid, I need their full names."

The brat furrowed his eyebrow together and ruffled his hair,"Let's see! Umm... Teme's name was, Uchiwa or whatever Sasuke.. Hmm... Sakura-chan's last name was Haruno, and Kakashi-sensei was.. Hmm... Uh.. Hatacake or something.."

"Thanks brat. Now go back to your teammates. Uchiha brat might take this time you're away to subdue Haruno," I joked, laughing at the sight of the Blond Brat running towards them.

My smiled faded at the names of his whole team. An Uchiha, Hatake, Haruno, and an Uzumaki or rather a Namikaze. What a interesting group.. Staring at the Duck Butt, I examined him. From what I gathered so far, the Uchiha is a self centered bastard that doesn't care about anything unless it hurts his huge ego. He's probably aiming for revenge to kill his elder brother, power hunger as well. Just staring at him is depressing..

Smacking my face again, I watched as Pinkie flirted with stars in her eyes. The Haruno is a love struck fangirl that would follow the Emo Prince like a lost puppy. She's rather an average kunoichi, but she lacks real motivation. Her goal is most likely to get in Uchiha's pants.. Bothersome fangirls

Sighing deeply at the sight of the kid, I almost deflated,"And than there's Uzumaki, or is it Namikaze... The brat has potential and has a decent goal. Thou, he's chasing after a loveless crush. I can tell by just looking at him that the academy sabotaged his ninja training, probably wanted him to fail or get killed on a mission. What a bothersome predicament...." I mumbled to myself.

Narrowing my eyes at a close by jounin's chakra signals, I frowned. And the sensei... Hatake Kakashi, the copy cat ninja or the Kakashi of the Sharigan. He's in almost every bingo book in the world. I'm not surprised that he'd want to teach his teacher's son, but the Uchiha is a whole other story. I'm guess those old hags had something to do with the fact Hatake is teaching the Brooding Uchiha. Favoring the Emo Queen over the Fourth Hokage's legacy, but they don't know that...

The sound of puffing, pulled me out of my thoughts,"Yo! Sorry I'm late. I got lost on the road of life," A man in his late twenties with grey gravity defying hair spoke. Hatake the standard jounin outfit, a flak jacket , dark blue pants, and a long-sleeve shirt. He also wears finger-less gloves with metal plates on the backhand, and blue ninja sandals.

"LIAR!!!" Uzumaki and Haruno yelled.

"Mah, Mah, I see we have a guest with us today," Hatake commented, addressing me.

Nodding my head as a greeting, I introduced myself,"Name's Uragisa Hitori, call me Uragisa. The Brat," I pointed at Naruto,"Pulled me along to your team meeting."

"I've never seen you around the village before! You could be a spy for another village," Haruno accused, running over to the Uchiha screaming how he should protect her and everything.

"Hi-chan isn't a spy Sakura-chan," Naruto defended me,"She treated me to ramen!"

Shrugging off her accusation, I held up a Leaf Village's forehead protector,"As you can see I'm all clear. The reason why you've never seen me around the village was because I was e-"

"Was what?" Naruto asked, along with the rest of his team.

Flashback

"Hitori."

"What more do you want Old Man? I completed that stupid D-rank mission with team Smoker Junior didn't I?"

"Yes, you did. I just want to warn you before you leave. You cannot tell any of the other genins that you were exiled. They would ask too much questions that would-"

"Yeah, yeah I get it. Besides, it'd be too bothersome to deal with all those questions and demands. Don't worry about them Old Man."

"One more thing Hitori."

"What is it?"

"Where is your forehead protector?"

"... I don't need it."

"I insist you wear it child. The ninja might think you're an enemy."

"Don't care. I'll just carry it around, but I won't wear that thing. It's like promising myself to this village again. And. I. Cannot. Accept. That."

Flashback End

Shaking off the rest of the memory, I cleared my throat,"The reason you haven't seen me in the village was because I just came back a few weeks ago. I traveled around the world for a while, figured out I have some family here," That I don't  plan on seeing anytime soon,"And decided to settle down here," Stuffing my hands in their rightful pockets, I started to walk away from the team of idiots.

"Hi-chan! Where are you going?!!" Naruto called out.

Pointing at the bird flying around above me, I answered,"The Old Smoker wants to see me. I'll talk to you later brat," Giving a small wave, I continue walking,"Ja ne, Perverted Hatake, Brooding Uchiha, Annoying Haruno."