Horace pt. 2

"Horace stop! Stop stop!" You laughed you were hiding out in yours and Fiona's shared bedroom with Horace. He was tickling you on your bed. You couldn't stop laughing. "Horace please! I need to breathe!" You let out a giggle. A very rare sight indeed.

"(Y/N) stop being such a wuss!" He laughed along too. He ended up stopping both of you fell back into the bed and stared at the ceiling. All you could hear was your own and Horace's ragged breaths. You could feel his hand on the blacker shuffling as he tried to find yours. Almost instantly he found it and light brushed his hands over your sending shivers all over your body. You grasped his hand tightly in your own. Relishing the touch. His hands were soft and large they encased yours perfectly.

"Horace?" You asked turning to face him.

"Yes, (Y/N) what made you like me in the first place?" You asked him while rolling closer.

"Nothing, I've always liked you from the day you came." You sat up swiftly and frowned at him. He sat up to and laughed.

"Horace you know what I mean, I mean when did you start like liking me?" You pushed him lightly on the shoulder.

"Oh you mean when did I fall in love with you?" He gave you a cheeky smile. You blushed. "It was a beautiful day last year-" suddenly Horace's eye darken and the world seems to get surprisingly dark "(Y/N)," he stands from the bed abruptly. "This isn't working out I think we're just too different, I mean if we're going to be the same age forever we have time before we make us official." Horace's voice echoed through your mind those words were your worst fear.
-------------------------------------------------------
So you were glad when you woke or as glad as you could be. Sweat dripping down your forehead you used the back of sleeve to wipe it away but that stupid feeling of despair stayed in the pit of your stomach, you hated it. Even when you liked Enoch this didn't happen. You stepped out of bed. Placing your feet on the ground you feel to make sure the ground is still there. A small, silly precaution that helped ease your mind slightly. You rung your hands together and stared pacing, grasping at a tiny bit of calm. Normally nightmares didn't bother you but something about that one did. Perhaps because it felt so real. So just to check everything was fine you scurried across the floor of the hallway all the way to Horace's room. Gently you turned the doorknob and poked your head inside. The room was dark and the only light came through a window. You crawled your way to Horace's bed side and saw a lump he didn't look comfortable as he slept. Something was wrong. You moved a little closer to his face until you saw his eyes! They were wide open!

"Ahhhhh!" You threw yourself away from the bed.

"Huh? W-W-Wha-" Horace pushed himself up onto his arm stared into the darkness.

"Horace! Are you awake!" She asked hugging yourself tightly.

"Well, I am now!" He mumbled annoyance dripping through each word.

"I didn't mean now!" You crawled back to the beside. Horace slammed his face down in the pillow.

"Then, when do you mean (Y/N)! I'm not in the mood to play games! I'm tired and want to go back to sleep!" He whisper shouted.

"I meant a few moment ago!" You eyed him carefully.

"What?" Horace rolled himself over and scratched the back of his neck and turned to you puzzled. "You mean before the scream?"

"Yes! Before the scream!" You rolled your eyes.

"No, (Y/N) I was not awake before the scream I was sleeping! One of the best sleeps I've had in weeks because I didn't wake up with nightmares!" He laid back down on his back and balled a chunk of the sheets into his fists.

"Snort-hah haha aha haha ah ah ha ha!" Out of the blue you started laughing. Uncontrollably laughing.

"Oh my- (Y/N)!!! Your obviously so over tired! Go back to sleep!" Horace moaned smacking his palm against his forehead. "Oh wait!" Horace's eyes widened with surprise then narrowed accusingly. "(Y/N), have you been sneaking some of the pub beer again! I knew I should never have taken you on that date! I mean really, one time I said 'hey (Y/N) let's be rebellious and go on a date in town and have a drink from pub!' I was too stupid to realize you were drunk after the first glass! But no you insisted you were fine! Fine! But you couldn't hold your liquor! I swear (Y/N) if you do that again-" He jumped out of bed a started patting you on the back during his ramble.

"Horace please, I'm fine. Honest." You finally managed to stop laughing. "I came in here because I had a nightmare, I wanted to check to see if you were okay and I came over to the bed and you eyes were open, naturally I screamed and well, you know the rest!" You chuckled again. Horace sat down beside you and ran his fingers through his already ruffled bed head, making his hair worse.

"Wait... what?" He let out a breath and tried to process everything, his brow creased in thought.

"Horace," it was your turn to place a hand on his back. "You sleep with your eyes open!" You started laughing again.

"Wait I-I-I do?" He put his face in his hands! "God I must've looked creepy!" He groaned.

"Not any less creepy than you normally do." You laughed again and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. Horace look up surprised at first then thought about what you said.

"Hey!" He glared at you.

"What!" You placed a hand on your chest and pretended to be offended. "Who said I didn't like creepy, I mean I'm pretty dark myself." Horace sighed and threw his arm around your shoulder.

"You are one of a kind you know?" He laughed this time.

"Yeah I know. I'm just happy I found someone who could see that." Horace was about to kiss your cheek when suddenly you stood up. "Speaking of which I'm going to go find him and maybe stay the rest of the night with him!"

"What about me, you don't want to stay and tell me about your nightmare?" Horace now sat on the edge of his bed. Watching you as you open the door and stepped into the hallway only to pop your back in.

"Nope." You smirked and shut the door gently.

"Whatever." Horace smiled to himself and shook his head. Now how do I get her back?

A/N
Okay I updated finally! This part 2 was requested by Sherlocked1985 sorry if it's not what you expected I tried writing it like 70 times and it never felt right... but anyway enjoy as much as you can! And everyone else who requested they are on the way!
-Kida is Queen👑