Millard Imagine

It was raining out side. You sat by the window sill, head rested on your knees and hands pressed to the cold glass. You watched as it ripped and tore everything you had worked so hard on. Poor sweet Claire was in the other room crying big fat crocodile tears with Miss. P comforting her. You had worked all yesterday on making decorations with Claire for her big tea party. It took hours, the only problem was you forgot that it rains right before the reset so it ruined everything. Claire was inconsolable. You couldn't help but feel partly guilty. You were the one to suggest you wait and make decorations for the tea party. You didn't hear anyone come in, until someone cleared their throat. You whipped around quickly, expecting to see Miss. Peregrine or Emma. Although who you saw surprised you.

"Millard?" You asked wiping away a few of your own tears on the skirt of your pink dress before standing up.

"Of course, who else did you expect?" He stood there, in the middle of living room with his arms wide open. From what you could tell. You ran to him and buried your face into his sweater vest.

"Oh Millard! I've ruined everything! Claire is never going to forgive me! Look at that mess the rain made." You groaned.

"Well, the rain isn't all that bad. I can show you." He told you to meet him at the front door. You quickly ran upstairs to your room to grab your plaid coat. You found Millard at the front door not dressed in anything to keep him dry.

"Millard, what are you doing you are going to get soaked." You rummaged through the abundance of coats on the rack but Millard stopped you.

"That's the point now come on." He shoved you out the front door you latched onto your hat to keep it from flying away. As the rain hit you, a shiver ran through your body. Millard brought you out to the middle of the yard and took off his hat the rain started pelting down on him. You realized as more rain hit him you could kind of make out what he looked like. Your peculiarity was that you were able to see sound so the sound they made when they hit him made it only slightly easier to see him. He was quite handsome.

"Millard this is extraordinary!" You exclaimed happily. He took your small hand in his. "I can actually see you!" You gushed and gave him another hug burying your face into his chest once more. "Wait wait if I can see you can I try something?" You asked him taking a step back from him.

"I guess?" He answered nervously.

"Oh don't be afraid silly! Okay now close your eyes." You instructed. Reluctantly he did so.

"One, two, three." You started counting. You were leaning in closer and closer to his face. You gently grazed your lips over his because now you could see him. His eyes widened and he stepped back quickly. Seeming flustered.

"Is something the matter?" You looked to the ground concerned.

"Nothing is the matter I just thought well, I didn't think that you would kiss me that you felt the same way! But if that kiss means what I think it means then..." Millard took you by the waist and smashed his lips onto yours. Your lips moved in sync with each other. When you finally broke apart Millard placed his hat back on.

"I told you the rain wasn't all bad. Now whenever it does rain that means I get to kiss you. Which is every night!" He confidently confirmed.

"Uhm, how about everyday and every night." You blushed but pulled him back in for another kiss.

" You blushed but pulled him back in for another kiss

A/NThis one was short I know sorry! I'm running out of ideas! And those are the clothes you are wearing

A/N
This one was short I know sorry! I'm running out of ideas! And those are the clothes you are wearing. The coat is not the prettiest I know but it's not like Miss. Peregrine is rich or anything so you have like humble shoes and a humble coat!
- Kida is Queen 👑