Enoch Imagine

"Could he get any dreamier?"

"Oh definitely not!"

"Look at how handsome he is!"

"It's a shame he's so odd."

"I mean can you not just picture him walking up to your door with a bouquet of flowers!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."
You rolled your eyes for what felt like the millionth time that day. You went to the village to collect some jars but much to your chagrin Miss Peregrine insisted that you take someone with you or else you couldn't go. That was a fine deal you were going to ask if maybe Emma or Millard wanted to go with you any way but as it turns out fate was not in your favour today soon as she said that Enoch walked by and it didn't go unnoticed by her. She suggested you take Enoch! There was a lot of reasons why you didn't want to bring him. Of course Enoch said no, he didn't need nor want to go at all. Miss Peregrine is not one to be swayed. So now here you were waiting for Enoch to finish up getting his items from the butcher listening to the shallow giggles and gossiping of the village girls. What you did next you realized that you probably shouldn't have done it but it just slipped out.

"I know I completely understand! Isn't he just so lovely, I especially love when he's dissecting a rat!" You butted in. The girls turned to you a mix of horror and disgust crossed their faces.

"What is she talking about?" Whispered one girl with bright red hair and the biggest brown eyes you had ever seen.

"I don't know she's weird too!" Another girl with the most beautiful ruby red lips, sinister looking grey eyes and the richest ebony coloured hair answered.

"Yes that's right! Now I remember her! She's  the one that collects all those silly little jars!"

"My mum says she uses them for witchcraft." A girl seeming to be the leader of the group with thick brown hair that fell in beautiful ringlets and green eyes that could make anyone swoon glared at you profusely. "So do you dabble in witchcraft? I bet you do! I bet that that's the only way a boy will ever like you!" Now she was no longer whispering but talking directly to you.

"You know what, you're probably very right but at least I get to live with dreamboat over there."  You motioned for Enoch then called his name. "Enoch! Let's go, I'm done and we're leaving." You started walking and away your jars in hand and Enoch picked up his items and you two were off making your way back to the home. It was silent at first but then you broke it with a laugh and a groan rolled up into one. "And that 'mr. dreamy' is why I don't like when you come with me into town." You told Enoch once you stopped your hybrid groan laugh thing. "They just stand there a stupidly gawk at you! Like 'oh he's handsome but ugly at the same time I wish I could change everything about him!' It was unbearable!" You vented to Enoch. And finally for the first time all day he actually smiled.

"I guess the good part is you get to go home with a 'dreamboat'." You grasped Enoch's hand and rolled your eyes one more time.

"That is true I guess I get to go home with a 'dreamboat'." You leaned in for a kiss and as soon as your lips touched sparks went off, the churning of your stomach was sickeningly sweet but it got you every time and it probably would for the first time you kissed him to the last.

"You are so lucky I am your boyfriend." Enoch announced as soon as you parted.

"Is that so?" You pushed him lightly on the shoulder.

"Of course it's so, otherwise without me what other weirdo 'dabbling in witchcraft' would you date?" He snickered.

"I know how pathetic did they sound?" You snorted.

"Very." You continued walking until it hit you.

"Enoch." You made your voice sappy and sweet.

"Yes?" He answered a suspicious grin crossed his face.

"Do you know how to let all those little bugs know who's you are?" You asked him a he squeezed your hand in response. You let go of his hand for a moment and took out a tiny jar from the stack you had in the basket. You raised your hand to the sun and pulled the ray of light from it. You played with it in your fingers like it was a string. The more you played with it the more it resisted and it began changing colours. Pink, blue, pink, purple, green, yellow, red, blue, red, green, blue, yellow, purple, orange. It finally stopped changing and slowed down. You slipped the wriggling light into the jars and secured the lid. Out of your pocket you slipped a string from it and tied it a around the jar. You finally were finished and went to tie it up around Enoch's neck. "There you go! A token of my love so now nobody can question whose you are." You mock bowed to him and Enoch chuckled and took your hand in his again.

"You really think I look handsome dissecting a rat?"