Hugh Imagine

You snuck up on Hugh. He was busy with his bees. You've always liked Hugh he was easy to talk to and he didn't seem to mind you hanging around him. So as you tipped toed behind him one of his bees found you and landed on you.

"Shhhh Baby." You told the tiny bee. Baby was the tiniest of Hugh's bees (I'm not sure if Hugh has a name for like the tiniest bee he has so I just gave a name to the bee anyway). Hugh let you name a few of the bees and much to his dismay, you picked some of, as he put it 'the girliest names in the world'. After he told you that you proceeded to not talk to him for the next week until he gave you Baby. As you shushed Baby, you took another step closer to him. And wasn't it just your luck, another bee landed on you. Charles. "Shhhhh." You told Charles. You took another step closer to Hugh when to more bees landed on you. Edward and Edgar. Long story short you told them the shush too. You were so close to Hugh but now you had at least 10 bees on you. James, Arthur, Anthony, Gilbert, Carl, Cutie Pie -lets just say Hugh was not pleased when he found you petting a poor bee and cooing his name, Cutie Pie.- another one he let you name. "Shhhhhh." You told all of them. Before you could even yell boo Hugh turned around.

"Where have you guys bee-" He stopped mid sentence and let out a snort. "(Y-Y-Y/N)? What are my bees doing?"

"You mean you're not making them do this?" You pointed to a small clump of them sitting on your arm.

"No, that's not me." He chuckled. You huffed and fell to the ground. "What's the matter flower?" He asked you as he sat down beside you.

"It's your bees, I like them I do, but all I wanted to do was sneak up on you and they gave me away." You blushed now at how stupid it sounded when you said it out loud. Hugh offered his finger to Gilbert to land on.

"I think they only do that because they like you so much." He told you gently while reaching for your hand and holding it in his free one.

"They like me?" You asked. Of course you knew they liked to land on you at the most inopportune times times but did they actually like you?

"Of course look." Just has Hugh said it Gilbert flew off of his finger and landed on your cheek. The rest of the bees that had settled on your face and arms migrated to your cheek.

"What are they doing?" You asked.

"Do your thing and find out." Hugh told you. Your peculiarity was that anything you waved your hand in front of anything it could become a mirror (stupid I know I just didn't want to make you get up and go get a mirror! So sue me if I'm wrong!) You waved your hand over your other one and raised the mirror to your cheek. They were making a heart just for you.

"They made a heart for me! Hugh did you put them up to that?" You asked.

"No, maybe, okay yes." He smiled sheepishly.

"Well I love it! Thank you!" You gushed. Hugh turned a bright shade of pink.

"It was no trouble really." He ran his fingers through his hair.

"That's good because I wouldn't mind hanging out with you and your bees again." You told Hugh.

"Good because they are more than willing to hang around with you." He gulped and leaned in and whispered in a voice so low it was only audible to you as he said "I wouldn't mind much either... doll."

A/N
Okay guys so that really sucked. Big time. If you like Hugh then maybe you could help out by commenting ideas on situations you and him could be in because honestly I love Hugh's character but I find it so hard to write for him. So if you like Hugh and you don't want to keep getting crap Imagines then it would be great if you gave me something ideas to go off of. Anyway happy late Valentine's Day! And sorry again. ❤️
- Kida is Queen👑