Hugh Imagine

A/N
This imagine is for FaithfullyBeautiful!!! Thank you for requesting hope you like it!!! Everyone else who requested your imagines are in the way!

It was like a slap to the face. She was so beautiful. Hugh was in shock. Could anything so beautiful really roam the earth? Was she really standing here?

"And this is Hugh, say hello Hugh." Emma introduced the two new comers to Hugh. A tall boy with dark hair and very blue eyes. With him was the prettiest creature ever to be witnessed by anyone or that's what Hugh thought. "Hugh? Hugh? Say hello to Jacob and (Y/N), their Abe's grandchildren." Emma urged him to say something, anything. He tried to say something so he didn't look like a fool, but all that came out was a noise that sounded like 'hrrrrlllebruggg'. He tried talking once more but again all that came out was 'hrrrrlllebruggg'. What was wrong with him! He thought to himself glumly. Until she chuckled. Her laughed cleared the awkwardness settling in the air.

"We should probably move on." Emma advised them, but she stayed.

"That's okay, I'll wait here with Hugh, I like him very much." She smiled brightly. Oh even her smile had his knees buckling.

"If you're sure?" Emma waited a moment longer before wisking away the boy.

(Y/N) nodded and turned back to Hugh. She stared at him with inquiring eyes waiting for him to say more.

"You know I'd love it if you showed me your peculiarity." She told him honestly.

"Oooggkllaaay." Another weird word came out of his mouth in response. He groaned and she laughed. He started laughing too not knowing what came over him. "Come with me." He said finally. At least something came out right. He brought her to an old wooden swing kind of crooked and the ropes were too long but it was under the most gorgeous tree, over shadowing the whole swing.

"Wow." She murmured. Hugh smiled smugly pleased she liked the secret place so much. "It's beautiful here, there is so much space." She ran with her arms wide open taking in everything. Hugh admired her the whole time as she took in her surroundings. The way the wind picked up her hair, it was like even the wind the wanted a chance to touch her. Or even lightly brush up against her skin. Hugh slowly walked to go join her. He reached her and she stopped spinning brushing strands of her hair out of her face. "Hugh, show me now. Please?" He took a breath, then released them. His bees. They just flew around enjoying the flowers and trees. A few strayed. Gravitating toward her.

"Bees. They live in me, it's my peculiarity." Nervously looked away. Staring at his shoes.

"That is so amazing!" She exclaimed. Reaching for Hugh's hand. "Hugh? Will you push me on the swing?" She asked a mischievous glint in her eye.

"S-s-sure." Hugh stuttered.

The rest of the afternoon they spent it in the grove taking in every moment of it. Loving every moment. Hugh had feeling that forever more this place would be special to him, he would never forget how she made him feel alive.

 Hugh had feeling that forever more this place would be special to him, he would never forget how she made him feel alive

This is what the swing/grove looks like and that's your dress!!!