Bronwyn Imagine

"Turn the key, see what I can become." A ribbon as red a blood wrapped around my neck and small tag with those exact words written on it. I was left on the front porch of a children's home and from there my story could only get better.
-------------------------------------------------------
Miss P.'s POV

"Miss Peregrine may I wake her up today?" Little Bronwyn asked me tugging on my sleeve eagerly.

"Bronwyn dear please, there is no need to tug of course you may go wake her." I slipped a hand into my pocket and pulled out my watch. I checked the time. "It is about she wake up now." I snapped the watch closed. "Go on Bronwyn, you know where the key is."
-------------------------------------------------------
Third Person POV

In Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children. There was a room even more undisturbed than Victor's. (Y/N)'s. No one dared go in for fear of seeing the poor soul in her before state.

"Good morning (Y/N)!" Bronwyn chirped even though she knew very well that (Y/N) cold not hear her. Only the younger children like to visit (Y/N), it was no surprise though. (Y/N) was quite intimidating. Her face always harden her eyes glazed over with an inhuman emptiness. Bronwyn silently walked over to a wooden box in the corner of the room. She slide off the lid with a grunt and picked up large golden winding key. She folded the sheets back from (Y/N)'s body and sat her up resting her flimsy upper body on a puffy pillow. Bronwyn inserted the key into the designated section on her back. Bronwyn turned the key multiple times until she felt it had been winded up enough times. As soon as she let go it started to turn the opposite way.
A sharp breath was taken in.
-------------------------------------------------------
(Y/N)'s POV

Life returned to my body and I finally was able to smile again. A feeling I loved so much after a night of lifelessness and stillness. I was still a person. Most people forget that because of my peculiarity but after every night ends and I wake up in the morning I'm stiffer than ever. My heart beats only when the key turns.

"Good morning Bronwyn! How are you?" I asked little Bronwyn, who loved to come wind me up in the morning. She nodded excitedly. I knew what she wanted. I stood up and opened my mouth Bronwyn put her ear near it. The click of the key could be heard along with the beat of my heart. Bronwyn loved that I could do that.

"(Y/N)?" Bronwyn asked as I went behind the dressing screen to change into my day clothes.

"Mmmmh?" I answered.

"Is your heart real?" She whispered, but I heard her. I stepped out from behind the screen fully dressed in my favourite blue and white tea dress. I leaned down to Bronwyn's height.

"Bronwyn give me your hands." She tenderly held them out to me. I held them gently in mine. "Bronwyn have you ever tucked me in at night? Pulled out my key?" Bronwyn shook her head. "Well, I would like you to pull out my key and then as soon as you do quickly put your hands to my chest, just where my heart would be, Could you do that?" Bronwyn nodded. "Good. Once you are done your job you will wake me up, okay?" She did just as I asked. As the world went dark I felt her hands on my chest.

When I awoke minutes later Bronwyn was giddy with joy. "(Y/N)! I felt it! A few seconds after I took the key out your heart was still beating! It just needs the key to propel it! Get it started!" I smiled at Bronwyn.

"See, I'm just as human as anyone." Bronwyn gave me a hug. "Why don't we go down and get some breakfast together what do you say to that?"

"(Y/N), is your stomach real?" Bronwyn gave me a mischievous grin. My stomach growled. I gave her a knowing look. "I mean that sounds like a great idea I'm starved!"

Off we went to breakfast.

A/N
Hey guys! Not really sure where I was going with that but hey I just thought I needed to update! Plus I haven't done a friendship Imagine yet so it was change of scenery just for now! And keep requesting! Requests are open!
P.S. The song is Main Titles from Maleficent so enjoy!
- Kida is Queen👑

 The song is Main Titles from Maleficent so enjoy! - Kida is Queen👑

What the key looks like.

Your dress

Your dress.