Jacob Imagine

You supposed you were supposed to talk to him. Not going to happen. You were terrified of him. The way he looked so much like Abe. It wasn't as if you and Abe were close but you had liked him. He never returned the feelings. It never got you down though, you've always been the lesser preferred. You were in your own way the sidekick to the hero. When Abe left even though you would never admit it to anyone it was a relief. Sure you missed him but now you didn't have to see his handsome face look at Emma so lovingly. So when the boy who looked just like Abe walked in it was like a punch in the face. You put on your ever present frown and refused to talk to him. You locked yourself in your room and when they tried to find you, well your peculiarity came in handy. It was at supper the first time he actually saw you up close, of course the first time you saw him he didn't even know you were there watching to see just how much like Abe he was.

It was dinner and he took Millard's seat. He sat down and looked around the table at everyone. Until his wonderful blue eyes landed on me.

"Oh so you must be the infamous (Y/N). I gave him a fake smile. Obviously this boy couldn't tell the difference between someone trying to really be or faking being nice, because he gave me this really big genuine toothy grin after. I was shocked. No one has ever smiled at me like that before or ever. I'd scowl at them and they'd pretty much never talk to me again. How odd.

"Jake are you going to stay?" Asked Bronwyn.

"Oh yes! Please stay Jake!" Claire smiled shyly.

"It would be so much fun!" Fiona was giddy with excitement.

"Indeed it would be quite a new experience to have someone from the future around." Hugh took a bite of food.

"Well, if we're letting Jacob stay why don't we just make it a grand ol' party invite the hollows while we're at it I bet they'd love the food!" Enoch spat bitterly. In that instant many things occurred.

Bronwyn stormed out of the dinning room in tears.

Miss Peregrine said "Enoch that was very rude! We do not speak like that to other people like that ever. Go apologize to Bronwyn immediately."

The rest of us went on a hunt to find Bronwyn. We checked every nook and cranny. The kitchen, the library, under staircases, behind bookshelves, under beds, Victor's room, Enoch's room, Olive's, Emma's, and so on, the backyard, the front yard, the only place left I could think of was the beach. So I made my way to the beach, I heard the crashing of waves and the familiar salty air. The sun was setting so I better find Bronwyn fast. I check behind the rock formations and sandy dunes. Until I heard the snap of a twig. I glanced around quickly. Someone was following me, I was sure of it. So I decided the only thing I could do was sneak up on the person.
-------------------------------------------------------
Jacob's POV

Emma told me (Y/N) went down to the beach. I offered to go look for her. We found Bronwyn in Fiona's garden. We found Bronwyn but lost (Y/N), the most beautiful girl. Okay so it was stupid of me to even think of her in that way, grandpa Abe said that she was so guarded and unapproachable but even as a kid when grandpa showed me the pictures I was captivated by her. I would stare at her picture and examine it. Her peculiarity was one of the coolest I'd seen.

"(Y/N)!" I yelled over the waves. She seemed quite smart so I bet she was hiding herself, thinking someone was following her. I checked around the rocks and dug in the sand and scanned the horizon for her. I seriously was going to give up on looking when I tripped over something. (Y/N)? Could it be? I looked behind me to see what I tripped on and there in the sand was a pair of legs. "(Y/N)?" I asked the legs. Quickly they turned back into a mound of sand, or camouflaged themselves to look that that way. "(Y/N) it's me, Jake." I assured her. Here let me help you, just show yourself to me. There was a mumble and then the words no thank you came very clearly. "Why not?" I asked the sand, and to be honest felt more crazy than I had in a while.

"Because you'll want to stay." She sat up, but her skin still appeared to look grainy like sand.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her genuinely puzzled everyone here wanted me to stay but her. "Why don't you like me?" I asked. She flopped back down onto the sand and now all I could see were her legs not the with the grainy textured look, they were normal but covered in real sand. I decided to stare at those since then I would at least be talking to something.

"That's the problem, you looked to much like your grandfather, Abe. If you stay, you'll fall in love with Emma, I can already tell you are and then I'll have to watch everyday of this repeating life, Emma fall in love again, not just once but twice! A second time! I'll probably gradually warm up to you and you will charm me with your beautiful blue eyes and before I know it you and Emma are dating. Then you'll wake up realize Emma is just too good for you and you don't want eternal life you want to grow up and you'll leave and I'll have to pick up Emma's broken heart pieces. While you create a life, you broke two hearts in the process but everyone only knows of the one persons heart you broke. Not knowing that even before you left you crushed another! Everyone would question why you didn't want to see pictures of Abe's son and grandson! Thinking you hated him! When really all you ever wanted was for him to love you too." She took a deep breath. Near the end of her speech I assumed she was no longer talking about me but herself and grandpa. All I could do was stare at her legs in shock. Grandpa never told me, he never knew that someone else was in love with him! He never even told me about him and Emma!

"I won't do that." I finally mustered up the courage to speak.

"How do I know that?" She spat.

"You don't, but you'll have to trust me." I scratched the back of my neck nervously. "You can start by taking my hand." I told her honestly. Then her whole body appeared and I held out my hand for her again and she took it. I know it sounds stupid but when she touched my hand it was like sparks flying. She brushed herself off with her free hand.

"What about Bronwyn?" She put her hand up to her eyes and looked out into the distance, blocking out the setting sun.

"We already found her." I used the toe of my shoe to prod at the sand.

"Oh I see she said nervously I guess it was kind of silly of me to think she'd come all the way out here, when the sun was setting too!" She paused. "Thank you for coming to find me Abe's grandson." She leaned in close and then kissed my cheek. Her lips gently grazed it but it felt amazing. When she pulled away she stared at me. Then this weird smile crossed her face. It was kind of crooked and showed most of her teeth. I smiled back. The awful grin that I knew wasn't perfect lit up my entire face.  It was too wide and made my eyes all scrunch up at the the sides. But she squeezed my hand and all my nerves calmed. "I'm sorry, I mean thank you Jacob." With that we walked hand in hand back to the home never letting until we reached the front steps.

A/N
Hey guys! I think I'm going to take a break from my Avengers Imagine book because I'm just not inspired to write anything for it right now, so I'm going to be spending much more time updating this book because I have so many ideas! Also requests are open!
- Kida is Queen👑

A/NHey guys! I think I'm going to take a break from my Avengers Imagine book because I'm just not inspired to write anything for it right now, so I'm going to be spending much more time updating this book because I have so many ideas! Also request...

Your camouflaged body and revealed legs.