2011 Grammys

"These are the nominees for the Best Rap Album: The Adventures Of Bobby Ray by B.o.B, Thank Me Later by Drake, Recovery by Eminem, The Blue Print Three by Jay z, and How I got Over by The Roots." The man said as he pulled the envelope out of his pocket about to reveal who the winner was.

He opened it slowly making the tension in the air become thick  as you and the girls sat on the couch watching the TV immensely. As You saw Marshall, you could tell was trying to act like he wasn't about to panic, but you saw it.

Nicki Looks at the envelope then yells into the microphone with excitement "Recovery; Eminem!"

Marshall let out a sigh of relief and smiled as he gave Denaun a hug. Once he got on stage he stood at the podium shocked as he looked out at the crowd.

"Alright, this is crazy. I just wanna thank all the producers and everyone who worked on my album. Everyone played a vital part in it and I want to thank Rihanna, everybody at Shady, Interscope records. WHAT UP DETROIT, STAND UP!" He yelled as he looked out at the crowd.

Even as he was standing there in all his glory, you knew something was wrong, you could tell by his face. He walked back up to the podium and started speaking again.

"Ummm, I wasn't prepared to say any of this tonight, but I know my family is watching back home so I just want to thank them. They're the whole reason for me even being here today on this stage, standing here healthy, I owe all my thinks to my Wife (Y/N) and my three girls. They're the whole reason why I've made it this far in my Recovery. I love you. Have a great night y'all." He said as he held the trophy high in the air. You could tell he felt relieved as people started clapping and cheering him on as he walked off stage.

All you could say was,
"Where are we gonna put that trophy, we already have 13?!" You laughed as you sat with the girls on the couch watching as the TV changed to a commercial break. 

You took this opportunity to text Marshall:

You- Hey, good job Marshmallow. Where are we gonna put the new Grammy?

A minute passed and you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You took it out and saw a new text from Marshall.

Marshall- No idea where to put it....... guess the bedroom will have to do.

You- Hell no, we already got stuff cluttered in our room. Nice try tho ;)

A few seconds passed and you saw a new text.

Marshall- I miss you.

You sighed, knowing this might happen you sneaked a letter in his jacket pocket the day he left.

You- Check your pocket.

You smiled as you sent the text, knowing it would make him feel closer to you. Even though you were countries away from each other you felt like he was with you.

Marshall- tu me manques♡♡♡

You- I'm always in you're heart Marshall, never forget that♡