Strangers .

S Y  M P H O N Y 

Once i got home , i got straight on the shower . My bestfriend , Aubrey , invited London and I to Club Royals Tonight . I havent been out in almost 2 years . I've been so occupied with my sisters and my career that I gave up on my partying life . But tonight is going to be my night ! Im putting on my Freakum Dress !

Ugly , you ready yet ?
- ChampagnePapi

Bitch Ass Nigga , Im Just Getting Out The Shower ! Gimmie A Hour
-  Suck'It

Mannn . HURRY  YO WOLF PUSSY  Lol ………
-ChampagnePapi

My Pussy Bald Head Like Yourrr Moms Head
-Suck'It

Lol hurry up
-ChampagnePapi

Instead of replying to his dum ass , I tried to find something to wear . I found high-waist black shorts with gold studs on them , black and gold Last Kings crop top , black and gold Puma wedge sneakers , and a pair of gold hoops. I put my hair in a big messy bun and put on red lipstick . 

" Londyy , You Ready ! " I screamed into the hallway

Instead of replying she walked into my room dressed in a pair of white high waist jeans , white bandeau , diamond studs , and her Jordan Taxi's .

"You Look Soo Cute ! " We yelled at the same time .

" Im trying to wear all my sexy clothes before its too late " She said while rubbing her stomach.

" I hear you but lets go before I curse Aubrey the hell out" i said walking downstairs

As I reached the front door Lyric and Jazzy were staring at me. Prepared for my lecture .

" Lock Up , this is a new place and we dont know none of these muthafuckas . Stay inside , dont open my door for ANYONE . and be safe ." I said all in one breath .I gave each one hugs and kisses. And said I love you as I left the house.

Aubrey and Chris was standing outside a Hummer stretch limo , looking quite angry.

" We Sorrrryyyyyy " I whined running to Aubrey . I gave him a hug so i wouldnt have to hear him complain like a lil baby . I looked at London and she was doing the same with Chris .

" Get Chall Ass In The Car " Aubrey said

After we got into the car and introduced us to everyone . He introduced to Nicki, Wayne, Twist, Corey Gunz, Mack , And some others .

" Oh Yeah This Is Micheal , Or Tyga " Aubrey introduced me to the boy from the beach .

" T - Rawwwwww ! " Chris Yelled , Causing the whole limo to burst out with  laughter .

"Whats your name ?" He asked me

" Symphony , And Nice To Met You Tyga " I Smiled .

" Pleasure Is All Mine Baby . " He Smiled , Then Played On His Iphone .

I tried to keep conversation throughout the ride to the club , so i wouldnt stare at him but he just kept catching my eye . And he always seemed to catch me and laugh at me. I cant be getting caught up in my feelings for this rapping ass nigga . But i am .

When we got to the club Aubrey grabbed me by my hand and led me into the club . There was papparrazzi everywhere ! I could get use to this but they soon started asking crazy questions like

drake wheres jhene ?

is this your alleged babys mother ?

is this another jumpoff ?

Aubrey must have felt me tense up because he grabbed me and sped up his walk . He pulled me inside and took me straight to  V.I.P. where everyone else was . My mood wasnt the same , I was aggravated and upset .

" You're Upset " He said quietly

" Im Good " I Said Through My Clenched Teeth

" Sym , Your My Bestfriend . I Know You Like The Front And Back Of My Hand . " He Said

" I Just . They Called Me A Hoe . "

" They Are Ignorant About Who You Are . Ill Let It Be Known . "

" Sure ." I Faked a smile

I looked up and Tyga was staring at me . I couldnt take my eyes off of him this time , I was in a trance . I watched him stand up and walk over to me.

" Wanna Drink ? " he asked sweetly

" Umm . Yeah ? Yeah . " I Stuttered

" C'mon " He said , helpung me off the couch .

We walked to the bar and sat down . I played on my phone to avoid conversation . I could hear him breathing even above the loud music . He Was Angry . I looked up and saw him staring at me . I met his gaze and couldnt turn away .

" What ? " I asked , quickly looking down

" Why Drake aint cuff you yet ? " He asked

" Aubrey , Cuffed Me Because Hes My BestFriend . And Only My Bestfriend " I Answered Sharply

" So You Why Your Nigga Aint Move Out Here With You ? "

"Its A Long Storyyy T -Rawwww " I Said , Causing Him To Laugh

He has a beautiful smile 

"Your Smile Is Beautiful " I Thought Aloud . He Looked Up At Me .

" No I Mean Umm . Its . No " I Tried To Correcty Myself

" Your Beautiful . And Should Be Mine "

I couldnt reply . I just blushed really hard , and smiled . He stood up and pued me into his chest by my waist . He leaned down and kissed my cheek .

" Ready to go ? " He asked , still holding my waist .

" I Didnt Even Dance Tyga . " I said with a puppy dog face

" Mann . Go Dance . " He pushed me towards the dancce floor

I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me . The song " Show Me " was playing by Kid Ink ft Chris Brown . I started twerking and grinding all on him . After about 7 songs we left the club .