Let It Go

S Y M P H O N Y

No matter how hard I try your forget about Micheal , I can't. We built this "happy" home just to leave it abandoned. I knew when I first laid eyes on him that he was trouble but my heart had to get involved. I hate that I fell so hard in such a short period of time. Even though a part of me wants to answer those 34 missed calls fron him I know I deserve better. I deserve someone that'll treat me like the queen I am , someone who belongs to me and only me. I hated that I would feel like I had to share Micheal. We belonged together, but we couldn't be together.

I refuse to sit in my bedroom and cry today. It's been 3 days of me in my bedroom , its time for my summer to begin. Without Micheal.

"Jazzy and Lyric" I yelled through the crack of my door. I have been so caught up with Micheal and his drama that my babies have fell to the backseat. Its time to get my priorities together. I heard there feet quickly approaching my bedroom.

" Wasssaappp" Lyric said as she sat on my bed.

" What yall wanna do today ? we haven't gone out in so long , today is y'all day " I smiled widely

" Manis and pedi " Jazzy smiles

" No , Spa day ! conplete with manicures , pedicures, hairstylist, makeup, and dinner"

" How about we go to lunch then spa day and dinner ? Maybe tomorrow we can fo to Disney land ? " They both screamed and jumped all over my King size matters. I didn't mind though because everything I do for them. My hustle, my life I live is for these to princesses. I spoil my girls and I Don't Give A Damn . As I got out the shower , Lyric And Jazzy were sitting on my bed . I almost screamed , as I jumped .

" Why would y'all scare me !?" I yelled . But they only laughed at my fear .

I searched my closet but soon decided to let Jazzy pick my outfit. She picked out a pair of my High-Waist shorts with a sunflower design on the back pockets , a White - Sleeveless crop top with a large Sunflower printed on the front, tan gladiator sandals, and my sunflower crown-headband. I pulled my hair into a large messy bun that sat exactly on top my head. I put on my diamond earrings and eos mint lip balm.

Jazzy had on a pair of bright yellow shorts , a bright pink and yellow shirt and her pink Gucci sneakers that Micheal bought her. Lyric had on a pair of True Religion Jean shorts , My White Gucci shirt , and her Jordan Breds.

After Lunch , We drove to Chardonnay's Spa. As we walked in I spotted Chyna with some girl with pink hair. WTF? I mean how childish can you get ? To make it worse the receptionist sat us directly across from them.

" Hello I'm Sasha , Welcome to Chardonnay's Spa. How can I assist you all today ?"

" She'll have a blowout , the ultimate spa deal but no acrylic " I said referring to Lyric.

" Please " She winedd

" No , Your Only 14" I almost growled through my teeth. She turned her head noticing I wasn't giving up today and she wouldn't win this fight.

" I'll have a wash,set and press . Manicure and pedicures along with the spa ultimate."

" What about this princess ?"she smiled at Jazzy

"Manicure,Pedicures. Spa Ultimate"
" We'll assist you shortly"

I tried my best to ignore Chyna until I heard "I should call Department Of Children and Family". There are three things I don't play about : My Money, Food l, and My Sisters. I slowly approached her and glared at her.

A N G E L A

Symphony feels as if shes better than everyone. She has this perfect family and perfect life, thats all I've ever asked Michael for but he hasn't given it to me. It hurts me that he was willing to play a daddy role in their lives but gave me hell about my child.

I just want her to feel how she made me feel, Lonley and hopeless. I had no one , shortly she will too. Michaels bestfriend Heather suggested that I get away from the drama and stress today so she brought me to the spa.But when she saw Symphony she instantly got furious. I dont understand her beef with Symphony but I sure as hell loved it when she yelled " I should call Department of Family and Children". Them people there aint no joke , they take ya kids in a heartbeat. I know because I was taken away from my mother.

She was a prostitute by day , stripper by night. When they took me away , my mom didn't care she said " Just another mouth less to feed". She didn't care when I ran home to her because my foster parents raped me every night, when I was gang raped at school because of my body shape, or when I had 4 miscarriages in high school. She just didn't care , so why should I give a fuck about this bitch who's trynna take the only man that has ever really given a fuck about me ? I shouldn't therefore I will not.
In my peripheral vision I could see her walking in our direction. Her eyes were black and her fists were balled up . If she came to fight I'm shit out of luck because Heather cant fight and I'm pregnant as hell. She stopped directly in front of us and stared at Heather.

" What the hell you want?!" Heather yelled at her . She.wasn't aware of the fighting skills this lil hoe had.

" Listen, I'm a grown ass woman. I don't have times to be playing with you or your pregnant ass." She calmly stated pointing at Heather and I . "But one thing for sure and two things for certain I don't play about my damn kids.So next time you ever speak of my kids I'm paying a home visit to both of y'all hoes. Now have a splendid evening" She smiled and walked away. This girl it's fucking crazy, I'm convinced. I'll have Tyga deal with her.

" Fuck her let's talk about this baby" Heather played off her fear.

" I can't keep playing him. You know I'm not sure who baby it is and he already doubting me since she said it's Corey's"

" He's my bestfriend , I don't want to lose him over this. He's gonna know I knew it's not his, you have tho tell him regardless. He'll respect youuu more" She frowned . She was right , he deserved to know

" He just- I deserve him. I've waited so long for somebody to take me from that club and he did. He took me and he gave me the love I never had. I can't lose him to her I can't. She can get anyone she want- I mean look at her she's fucking gorgeous , no flaws at all. Me on the other hand, everyone has seen my goods and know how they are. He needs to stay, make him stay Heather .... please" I got choked up , because it was coming from my heart. I'd never told anyone how I felt, and it was painful when I finall admitted my feelings to myself.