Night Away

C H R I S

Karrueche Tran. She just sexy, bold, and funny as hell man. I never meant for London to find out the way she did because I am in love with her but I love Karrueche as well. Karrueche and I have this special connection that London and I can never have !

London always bitching and expects me to follow her every request, that's the reason I started fucking her. Karrueche can never come off the sideline bench, London is my life. We just been having troubles man, she never faces them with me but runs away. No matter what happens , London will always be my main.

Yo, I'm coming over ! - C.Breezy

TURNUP ?! - TRELLY

Yeah Nigga - C.Breezy

DRUGS, BOTTLES, AND BITCHES. That's all I remember from last night. Stretching around the bed I expected to feel my baby next to me but I wasn't home. I was no where near my home. A sudden wetness formed in my mouth and I threw up all over the bed. Damn. I didn't mean to get that fucked up last night , I just wanted to get tipsy and go home to London. I peeled back the soiled sheets and stepped on a used condom.

" Sorry baby , I forgot to clean up " A random pop-corn hoe said ,She was bad as hell though. She was like 5'2 with a small frame and ass outta this world. Her hair fell to her waist and she had a smile on her face. I ignored her and went to take a shower.

" I guess you don't want your phone ! " She laughed loudly. I quickly walked back to her and eyed my phone in her hand. She smiled seductively and licked her lips then said "What you gone give me ?"

" A bag of chips bitch . Give me my damn phone " I snatched it away and walked into the bathroom , locking the door behind me.

" My names Diamond by the way! See ya later " I swiped the screen and I had 78 missed calls and 100 text messages from Symphony and 59 missed calls and 73 text messages to T. They were just being noisy because London went and cried all over them like she always do. Why our business can't stay between us?

She always telling Symphony shit ! Yeah that's my baby sister but sometimes couples need to work their problems out by themselves. Not with friends and shit. You think Symphony run to London every time her and Tyga fight? No man . I just didn't bother to look at any messages or call back but instead shower. I'm not in the mood for this shit. I Started the shower but went into the bedroom to grab the white substance from the dresser. I got to get away from this shit.

--------------------------------------------

Something quick you guys ! Oh yeah , Next Chapter Will have a new character introduced ! I Forgot About Her But Next Time I Won't !