Night Of Pain

I wake up hearing screaming and things being thrown or falling . This is the fourth time this week I have to run to London's aid . I run as fast as I could into my best friends room and see her tear-soaked face but she couldn't say anything because Anthony's big hand was clamped over her mouth.

" Get the fuck off of her Ant ! She's pregnant" I scream , still trying to pull him away.

But instead he kept stroking in between her legs. I made a leap towards the bed and landed on his back , and began to pound at his head. With one swing back, he sent me flying towards the wall. I hit head first and my body smashed a close second. I didn't stay down for long . I bounced back up , grabbed the brass lamp and swung it at Anthony's head.

When the lamp connected with his head, there was a loud sickening crack ! Anthony was lifted off a whimpering London , who jumped off the bed with blood dripping from between her thighs.

" I will fucking kill you ! " I leaped back onto the bed , fists flying.

He grabbed my throat and began whaling on me like a was a man. His fist crashed crashed against my jaw and Then he switched up and hit me with a right hook. I reached up and dragged my nails against Anthony's face. I could feel his skin and blood coming off.
He howled in pain but retaliated with a two piece punch. I tried to scream but blood filled my mouth . Time and space was a blur, I even forgot about fighting back.

" You just wanted me to yourself huh? That's all you had to say , baby "

Anthony snatched my legs open and began rubbing my womanhood through my panties . I heard two gunshots and felt Anthony's body slump onto me as he screamed. At the doorway, London stood with tears streaming down her face , blood pooling on the floor between her legs and my gun smoking in her hand.
He had gotten hit in the leg twice , and was crying like a bitch. I pushed him off of me and he crawled to the door . We pushed him down the stairs and watched him roll down the flight of stairs . Once we locked the door , my knees went weak and I fell onto the floor in pain.

" Sym ? I'm so sorry, you told me to leave him alone but I never imagined I'd drag you into this too . I'm sorry Sym " London cried over me , she reached down and helped me up

" I'm okay babes , stop crying . I don't think he did any real damage. " I laughed a little . We walked to her bathroom and I helped her get in . Her face was slightly swollen but her lip was busted.

" I look that bad ? Shit well you should see your face bitch " we laughed and I went to take a shower .

I looked into the mirror and she was right. My right eye was black and swollen , my nose was bleeding , and my lips were horrible ! I got into the shower and started to bathe. The water from the shower burned my skin causing me to look down . I had cuts on my legs and my ribs were black and purple. -_- this nigga done fucked up .

After I got out I found some pj's and laid in bed . I heard my door crack and I jumped out reaching for the gun on my nightstand .

" Sym it's me ! " London yelled

" girl I was about to blast yo' ass ! What happend ? " I asked her , but I already knew what she wanted . She just stared at me .

" c'mon girl " I said and picked the cover up for her to get under . She got in and we soon fell sleep.

*******************************************************************************************

okayyyyyyyyyy , so comment and tell me how it was . First Story , so be nice ! I'm OUT ✌✌