Love Lost

C H Y N A

I stretched around the bed feeling for Micheal but he wasn't there. Ever since him and Symphonys fight, he has been acting differently towards me. He hasn't been checking up on his child like he usually does,or even loving me period. When ever I try to hug or kiss him he just brushes me off like I'm nobody. It seriously hurts me , the man who is supposed to love me unconditionally can't stand to look me in my eyes.

I walked to our kitchen to make me and King some breakfast. As I opened the refrigerator I heard someone clear their throat. I quickly turned to see Micheal glaring at me with hateful eyes. His eyes shot through me like bullets, but I couldn't understand what I did wrong.

" Goodmorning honey" I tried to lighten the mood in the room. He just lightly laughed and continued to stare at me.

" Don't act dumb, man. Do you remember what the doctor told you about my memory?"

"I wasn't there remember baby? Is you memory worsening?"

"Bitch you the one who stabbed me. You sat there at that hospital and lied to me! I should get up and beat yo ass bra! You had me sitting here still being here for you and this mystery ass baby, that shit ain't even mine!"

"I lost my temper baby, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry baby, I love you-"

"Is the baby mine!?"

"Yes , I'm sure"

"YOU WAS FUCKING COREY TOO , HOW THE FUCK YOU SURE?!" Micheal yelled so loud I'm sure the whole condo heard him.

"Micheal-"

"Get out now before... GET OUT!"He yelled, startling me. I quickly wobbled upstairs and packed my bags while calling Heather.

"Hello?" She mumbled, I must have woken get up.

"Heather he found out, please come get me . " I cried as he walked into the room. He grabbed all of my bags and walked towards the balcony.

"Micheal ! Stop Please!" I screamed, Trying to grab my bags from him buggy he pushed me to the floor and threw them over the railing.

"Get the Fuck out!" He yelled

M I C H E A L

I was so mad I couldn't think straight. I didn't mean to push her down but my anger took over me and I just childishly reacted. She had me living in one big lie , She stabbed me and might be pregnant by some other Nigga but had me buying all this baby shit. She is a LIE.

As I heard the for close, I broke down.I couldn't help if,I know a man ain't supposed to cry but I threw away a diamond for a rock. She made me leave my Symphony for a whore. There is no way she will ever forgive me.

I dialed Symphonys number but it went straight to voicemail. After the 20th time I got in my car and drive to her house.

I was forced to pull over multiple times because of the crying. Once I reached her house , she was outside with London. The person who I caused so much pain seemed happy without me. I stayed my car again but Lyric was already standing by the passenger door. She started at me, and could see something was wrong. She screamed for her sister to come over.

"No, I'm gonna go -"I was cut off by Symphony walking to my car. I turned to face her and she just signed.

" Come in Micheal" She sighed heavily

I turned the car off and followed her to her bedroom. I walked and and she closed and locked the door. She stared at me waiting for me to speak but I cried. Symphony rushed over to me and silenced my cries by hugging me and rubbing my head.

"Micheal it'll be okay"

"No, I left you for nothing.I love you Symphony , I've always did.I'm sorry"

"Shhh"She embraced me again but this time she softly kissed my lips .

S Y M P H O N Y

I don't know what made me kiss him. I've never seen anyone cry the way he did. He cried from his heart , and was truly hurt. When I kissed him it was only to hush his cries but one thing led to another. YES, we had sex and it wasn't sex. I never had anyone make love to him, he started into my eyes with so much passion that I cried. No man has ever did that to me, every other man just fucked me. Did a quickie and left but Micheal made love to me for hours.

I tried to get out the bed butt quickly fell. He jumped up and started at me, laughing loudly.

"Shut Up , I'm sore" I laughed

"I beat it up!"He yelled , while bucking his package everywhere

"Micheal, what are we? Now?" I was afraid of his answer because he'd just left Chyna.

" I loveeee my babyyy " he sang loudly.

*****************************

Heyyyyy Yall ! How y'all like it so far? Inbox me or Comment on what y'all wanna see happen.

Also A New Character will be introduced : Diamond .

Which is a Wattpad User @ScreamOutDIAMOND

Thanks for reading, remember vote and comment .