Redemption

H E A T H E R

Through all of Michael's hoes I've never given a damn about any of them. But Chyna grew on me after she became pregnant with his child. He never gave a shit about her and I could tell she was more in love with him them he was with her. Call me crazy but Michael and I have always had a special connection, more than just our friendship.

When Michael first signed my boyfriend to his label I caught mad feelings for him. He'd always laugh a little harder at my jokes, smile a little wider when he saw me, or make effortless attempts to touch me more than necessary. That's the truth behind my not liking of Symphony. Chyna had her own reasons but I felt like she was stealing Michael away from me all over again. And this time she succeeded.

After him and Angela's huge argument , he cut his hole team off. Both YMCMB and Last Kings , you never choose ya hoe before ya bros , that's a mandatory law that we all must follow. I'm not sure if Michael and I will ever go forward in our relationship but I sure hope he comes around.
Ever since Michael evicted Angela from their house she's been staying with Trell and I. She is a wreck , every night I can hear her crying through our wall. At some point she needs to gain self respect, this man has humiliated you in front of the entire world. He clearly showed her ,through his actions, that he doesn't give a fuck about her well being or her unborn bundle of joy.

Michael isn't ready to man up and become a true daddy. Any fool can make a baby but it takes a real man to raise their child. I love Angela as a friend but she mentally sick. How could you continue to love a man who's in love with another woman? Angela has got to get her shit together, for the sake of her child. She will sacrifice the life of her child for a man, it's a down right shame. If my body could hold children after they are conceived , I wouldn't even hang around such a bad influence!

As I began cooking breakfast, Chyna walked down the spiral staircase. Her facial expression was blank but from the appearance of her eyes and skin tone I could tell she had a restless night.

" Heather he's staying with her, he has always wanted that bitch. Here I am turning 7 months tomorrow and he laid up with another bitch!"

" Stop Chyna! Stop!" I yelled to the top of my lungs. I'm tired and fed up of her worrying about Michael. The fact that she has a child on the way should change her point of view but she is dick-whipped. "Chyna you have a child on the way, must I remind you that you are pregnant? Stop worrying about Michael an who the fuck he fucking ! That doesn't concern you, Michael doesn't care if you lose your baby or not but you should , stop stressing. You can't get to what's in front of you because you too busy trying to see what the hell he doing ! Angela you gotta grow up , for the sake of your child"

She sat there with a troubling look on her face , but she soon said " I don't want this baby Heather"

" If you were woman enough to lay there while he came in you then you woman enough to raise your child.They don't have to care if it's their child because you know it's YOURS. Listen, you are blessed to be feeling this baby squirm and wiggle inside of you. You are blessed to be able to conceive children because some people can't."

"They are the blessed ones. Thy don't have to worry about pushing out these stupid ass children. Heater I don't want this baby seriously!"

"How can you be so evil? I can't have kids , the doctor said I have a better chance at winning the lottery than having a baby! Do you have any clue how that feels !? All my life all I wanted was to be a mother , ever since I was young all I wanted was a baby of my own. I cannot have children and here you are crying and complaining about a child that YOU LAID DOWN AND CONCEIVED! There are different choices ya know ? You could've got on birth control, used condoms, Plan-B. But no you thought he would stay if you kept the baby ? This is the real world , Them niggas seen you sliding round' the pole and wanted to fuck. That It ! Now yo ass stuck with this baby , and you don't even know who the father is ! Its sad Chyna "

I hated being so blunt and serious but it was about time somebody told her the truth. All her other "friends" sugar coated everything and made her feel like everything would be okay , but they are wrong . Chyna gotta woman up and make this baby her main priority.

L O N D O N

"Chris ! " I screamed to the top of my lungs. Lately Chris has been acting distant towards me. The blogs always have him and Karrueche Tran in them and I'm starting to worry.

I never once asked him for anything or any of this. He accepted us on his own , so if he's having second thoughts i need to be aware. As he began walking upstairs his phone started to ring on our nightstand. It was an alarm but I went straight for the text messages, Between him and RiceCakeTran.

Hey Bae , What time you coming back over ? -Tran

Not tonight she due at any time -Breezy

Baeeeeeeeee I need you , and I need it
-Tran

Damn AMA see if I can sneak out tonight . she might go to sleep early -Breezy

Bring whip cream so you can lick it off my ... -Tran

Lol I'm on the way -Breezy

Next Morning

How many orgasms? -Breezy

I stopped counting after 17 lol . That was the best -Tran

As I was reading Chris walked in and stopped dead in his tracks. The tears were cascading down my face and I didn't even notice them but he did nothing. I looked up and he had his hands over his face .

" How could you do this to me? I was here everyday thinking you were at work but you was laid up in another bitch house! I gave you all of me and made sure of it ! I held you down to make sure this wouldn't happen! Chris I loved you but you gave all of my love and relationship to a worthless bitch !" I screamed through my tears. He just stayed in the same spot watching my every move but I couldn't stand to see his face or him right now , it was too much pressure on me and my baby. I grabbed my suitcase and threw some clothes in there.

" Londy , I fucked up. We kept having pointless arguments and I felt like I could fuck her since you didn't trust me. I wanted to feel like I meant something to someone, because you made me feel like some bum ass nigga. I know I'm not your baby's father but you could've treated me like I was. I never wanted you to find out like this we were nothing "

" Bitch I was here ! Every doctors appointment I included you , every sonogram you was there how did I make you feel useless ! You just another fuck nigga that can't own up to his mistakes! I hope her pussy was that good that you would give up our "family". "

I grabbed all the clothes I bought and walked out the apartment as soon as I got to the car I felt a Large and painful cramp in the bottom of my stomach . I got into the car door and began to drive myself to the nearest hospital , 1 hour away. The contractions started to get stronger and more regular as the seconds passed by. As another contraction occurred I released the wheel to grab my stomach and everything went black.

S Y M P H O N Y

Micheal and I were cuddled up on the couch , flipping through the channels on the T.V. Today is Sunday and That's the worst day to ever try to watch regular cable , ya ass better rent a movie. I gave up turned to Channel-7 News. There was a bad accident with a Yellow Mini Cooper.
" Turn it up " I told Michael

News Reporter :

As you an see behind me there was an horrific crash today. According to eye witnesses the yellow Mini-Cooper was driving recklessly and ran a red light but the on coming traffic couldn't stop. This caused a eighteen wheeler to collide with this car, the Mini-Cooper is now totaled . We are told that the woman who was driving this car was pregnant and in labor.
We aren't sure of her condition but according to the paramedics only one life can be saved.

" Baby that's London's car ! Look At the license plate ! " I screamed , I started to cry but Michael grabbed my arm and we all ran to the car. We called Chris's phone but it kept going to voicemail.

I hope London is okay.