Gone with the...speed!

Had some problems with naming the chapter, all is good! :D

Chapter twenty-two.

“L, I will play them if you don’t stop right now!” Leah was driving me crazy by her stupid endless question. Like why’s the sky blue? Is it because the sky’s sick? No then it would be green. Why isn’t it green? I like green like leaves. Does the sky hate leaves? And try thinking of the more stupid question you can come up with. I’m sure she had mentioned it all.

My thumb itched to hit the ‘play’ button, Leah stiffen and shook her head as a HELL NO. My weakness is tickling and her weakness is…horror movie theme songs! That’s right while I absolutely adore them. Music to my ears, honestly I sometimes watch horror movies just to hear its theme song like SAW (all of them, but it gets boring after SAW 2), Dead Silence (oh yea, its theme song rules), One Missed Call, Poltergeist, Ju-On (both creepy but awesome nevertheless. Prefer the Japanese version definitely), Mirrors, The Thirteenth Ghost, The Ring, The Uninvited and more. Oh and I love it when villain wins. Yea, I’m hooked like a druggie with his weed!

Here I am with my phone, no it’s not my old phone since the last one got lost when Noah stupidly kidnapped me for no good reason besides my ‘brother’ told him to. Pantsy. The awkward part is I still meet him occasionally here.. Damon got out of the ‘dancing class’ scheme and bribed me with a phone and bribed Leah with an ice cream parlour. Yup, Leah’s now the proud owner of her own ice cream shop and she’s thinking of calling it ‘Ice-Cream R Us’ or “Icy Bunnies’. Don’t even dare, I don’t know why myself. You want to know, brace yourself to dig into Leah’s brain.

“You won’t.” She thinks I’m bluffing, I’ll show her a bluff.

Hm, I think I’ll play it now!

Her eyes widen and she slaps her hands over her ears going, “La la la la la la la la la la la la la la, I CAN’T HEAR YOU!” repeatedly as I circled her with the phone’s volume on max.

“Lenora, don’t bully the girl.” Damon said, his ass on the couch and his feet comfortable on the table. And I’m not telling where his hands are. (Caught you thinking dirty!) I pouted and stomped my feet childishly and plopped down on the couch, I turned the phone off and caught Hunter stealing glances at me behind Damon’s head. I turned a blind eye at this and mindlessly watched the game. Like I said he has to gain back my love. Wow, that sounds cheesy.

“Leah, I’m not playing it anymore. Come on, let’s watch the game.” Dylan hopped onto my lap and cuddled to me. I smiled and ruffled his hair before hugging him. Leah mumbled ‘can’t trust nobody no more’ and plopped onto the single couch beside me, turning her attention on the screen. When I wasn’t, I was thinking about Hunter…me…us. I’m happier now and the fact that maybe we can finally have a future together. I hid a smile with my hand and coughed. Leah looked at me strangely but didn’t think much of it but Hunter didn’t. He kept his gaze on me the whole time making me fidget uncomfortably, slightly shifting my weight on the couch when I noticed Dylan had his mouth open while watching the game. It was adorable. I can’t help but giggle softly.

I ran my hand through his hair, trying to straighten it back. He was too absorbed with the game to protest or even note it. A piece of his hair was sticking out, licking the tip of my finger, I smooth it back down. Hey! It was bugging me.

“Oh by the way the guys wanted to make a huge badass welcoming party in both your names. The whole package.” Damon said, not tearing his eyes away from the TV, I narrowed my eyes at him. What? I love how friendly these people are but I’m suspicious.

“What’s the catch?” I saw his eyes twitched in annoyance, sorry for not trusting but I met you for how long? It hasn’t even been a week! Speaking of week, oh gosh! School! Extinction of bananas! Heck? Where did that come from? Not the point, school! I missed days of school and I’m in senior year. I might not graduate which would be a hoax cause those classes Leah and I attending are just for time wasting since I didn’t want to have to sleep off through the whole day with study halls, breaks and gym the whole year. If you’re wondering why it’s because Leah and I compiled all the credit need to graduate since freshmen year since we can’t stay at a place for long.