My what?! Did what?!

Chapter four.

“Girls, let me introduce my friends. Starting from the left that’s’ Evan, Leslie his you know what.” His what? She burst out giggling winking us like we knew something. Like seriously. We don’t get it.

“Next to her are Sarah and Benjamin. Cutest couple ever! That’s Noah and Maya. Maya’s Japanese, she move back here last week. Gosh, we missed her so damn much. That bitch!” Can she smile any wider?

(A/N: lol, its funny how I decided their names! I asked my 6-year-old niece which made no sense cuz she wants to name the girls Buttercup, Blossom and Bubbles? I know I shouldn’t trust her!)

“Ha ha. I got caught!” Maya said dryly with her thick Japanese accent. Maybe because she’s Asian, she is like this exotic beauty. I found out that after some time she was born and raised in Miami (not to mention a werewolf, they all are actually) so, she’s quite tanned. Which makes her look dazzling!

“So how long are you planning to stay here?” The one named Leslie I think spoke suddenly. I think she’s Irish, its kind of obvious actually. But she tried to sound American a bit too much. She sounds a little funny.

“Probably the whole year, just to finish our senior year. We travel a lot.” I tried to sound as uninterested as I can. Just hope she buys it and stop pestering us.

“Oh, I see. Well, I’m not the travelling type. It must be nice! I mean, just be free and go where your instincts guide you.”

“Somebody’s been reading love stories recently!” Alice sang, giggling her heart out.

I can’t help but be annoyed, her life sounds happy. Something Leah and I struggle to achieve but failed countless times miserably. Don’t we deserve happiness too? What makes her different from us? I mean we’re both werewolves. The only difference is her pack’s alive and ours…well isn’t. Gosh, that hurts like hell. No, not the ‘they died’ part, I mean literally! My heart hurts like hell! I feel like being stabbed by a million knives, leaving burning scars.

I collapsed on the floor and curled into a ball, trying to prevent myself from passing out. I was panting and saw black spots appearing slowly. Let me tell you, L didn’t take this nicely. She was crying hysterically, I wanted to tell her I’m okay and wipe her tears for her but I can’t. The pain was excruciating. Both of my hands slammed onto my chest over my heart. It won’t go away and before I realised anything I was long gone.

Lenora, wake up.

…Stellar? You can talk?

No shit Sherlock.

Can't you be nice?

Yeah  yeah, whatever. Right now, you need to focus on waking up.

But, why? I like being here. It peaceful, I wish Leah was here too.

You need to wake up before I make you and you won’t like it a bit. I’m seriously pissed off right now!

Why? I don't understand!

Our mate!

Mate? What the hell is that?

Gosh, you’re dense! OUR MATE! As in soul mate as in our other half as in ours!!!

A Guy?

No, a girl (somehow I could feel her mentally rolling her eyes at me, is that weird?) YES A GUY! He fucking mated another bitch! You better wake up right now and rip her throat out!